How come you can't talk openly here?

Seriously

Most Helpful Guy

• Because this place is infested by leftard social justice warriors whose life's mission is to mind everyone else's business.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I posted a single sentence about God's not dead 2 twice, it was banned for nonsense both times.

by the way gag, if your reading this, I'm going to post it again, and again, and again. Ban me, go ahead. I'll make another account and post it again. And again

What Guys Said 24

• Sure you can. Watch.

I think bacon is meh.
    Budweiser is shit.
    Harley is overrated.
    Some nickelback songs are actually pretty good.
    I don't believe in god.
    And I think Mia Khalifa isn't that hot.

BOOM.

• "I think bacon is meh."

How dare you...

• @Peachhhfuzz
      BAHAHHAHAH
      But seriously tho.
      Harley making the brand like "we are the motorcycle of the people" when it's even more expensive than "upper class bikes" like BMW and Triumph.
      Ugh.

Bacon tho. Meh. Sue me :P

• eminem isn't pretty black, he's just an immature moron who behaves STEREOTYPICALLY black. most actual black people don't behave that way.

what you see on tv isn't real, kids. ;) WAKE UP!

• There are a lot of different opinions on here, and plenty of people feel strongly about them. Sometimes this even applies to the people that decide what to ban and what to let slide. If you want to talk openly, then you need to message someone that seems to mirror your own views and discuss things with them. If it is just the users you can try and learn to ignore or block the people that act like they hate you.

• It's weird, you can ask questions about hiring a transexual hooker while drunk and doing meth but if you ask a funny PG rated question with a pun in the title it will get banned... very fucked up sometimes.

• I think "sensitive" questions should be, at worst, relegated to their own board, that people had to ask admins to get permission to enter and participate in.
    Honestly, I think that is too far, but at least it keeps questions alive.

I know I've seen questions before that were interesting to me, only to see them deleted in a heavy handed commitment to police what we are allowed to talk about. And what's worse is when such a question was post anonymously, because then you can't even message the asker to talk privately.

• You mean without being judged or people sending you creepy messages afterwards? There's just a lot of people who respect no one but themselves.

• Yeah, some UberMods here can be quite prickly, heh, I had a run in with one who started hacking at me for no reason at all.

• They dont like that

• You can, you just have to be persistent. They'll ban you repeatedly but eventually you'll tire them out. They are weak and feeble...

• Openly meaning?

Talk with people out in the forum? I suppose you can do that, you can also private message them.

• You can , just have to be careful who you say what to and word it carefully.
    I agree it's an open forum but they try to keep not racist , sexist and careful about religion. They can all be discussed but carefully with consideration for the minority.

• there is a messaging thing. they used to have chat function but the messaging is just as easy

• about what?

• sup?

• Define 'talk openly' if you mean share your opinions without having some politically correct asshole try to shoot you down then yeah there seems to be a stigma of that going around of late. If you mean simply chat they added the messaging thing you can always use. Personally in my 'opinion' I think they should add a chat section just for people to say hey and chat about stuff but hey, thats just me.

• go for it... I have no idea what you mean.

• Uh.. speak your mind...

• I'll talk as open as I want to and idgaf
    that's what the opinion box is for right

• You can, as long as you don't openly call other people "idiot, stupid, dumbass", etc.

• did you confess to your client

• What do you mean?
    -J Biebs

• because people are quick to throw a hissy fit when they feel "offended"

• Yeah they need to relax their cracks and calm their tits.

• you can, i always do

• the liberals get offended easily.

What Girls Said 15

• I don't see why you can't as long as you make sure you don't violate anything.

• That's the thing about putting your opinions on a public forum: you will not (and frankly aren't entitled to) get nothing put praise and agreement. You will get debate and people who don't agree. Yes, some people are shitheads about it but is that not a part of being able to talk openly? It's a catch 22; you can't have open discussion and then rebut people openly bashing what you have to say. So, either think about what you post or accept that when you openly share, you are openly accepting potential criticism.

• it seems to me her issue isn't about being criticized, it is about being silenced.
      It is different to have people despise you and bluntly tell you how you're wrong and a terrible person, and to have what you were talking about simply removed, and not allowed to be discussed at all.
      Having been on the receiving end of both, I know I'd rather be insulted and my ideas attacked than to have them simply pulled down.

• what in your opinion is considered a nonsense post?

• you can, just get ready to take on the shitstorm.

• It depends on what's your idea of talking openly. This website has rules and some things are not allowed.

• What do you want to talk about openly?

• It's like the real world - assholes and nice people, mixed together. :) I still admire the courage of users who post their actual pictures over here, such as you. It can get pretty personal.

• Well just like everything else their is a limit. Some people may just take things... A little more different than others! Lol

• People take things too seriously. They have no chill.

• what do you mean?

• People get too butt-hurt about things

• Because rules exist. It's like how you can't do anything you want in public just because you want to. Like, I might want to kill an annoying person. That's frowned upon in most societies.

• Meaning?

• I be blunt as fuck. Peeps don't like it tho! 😈

• what do you mean by openly?

• You can in the private messages...