Does GAG sometimes feels like work for you?

I currently have 125 questions open because I wasn't on GAG as much on the weekend... but I still like to answer the most popular ones. So I go through the questions of the people I follow and the ones marked as popular and open everything which looks somewhat interesting.

Does GAG sometimes feels like work for you?eh that will take me fucking forever and feels like work lol

Anyone having similar issues? :P
Or are there other times where it feels like that?

Most Helpful Girl

• lolol I feel ya
    I wasted all day on gag DX

Most Helpful Guy

• To me it does. My goal each day is to answer 20 questions until I reach Level 7. It's especially tough now because I'm starting to get tired of GAG so I don't participate as much anymore.

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 8

• No, it doesn't feel like work for me.

• Not like work but I can definetly relate. I took a 2 month break from gag and now I have like 180 notifications. And I don't even follow that many people. They must be insane if they think I'm gonna go through every single one of these. Not sure why they changed notifications to the way they are.

• No, GaG is not nearly that important to me, lol. I'm an Editor and I don't even like that we're encouraged to post at least twice a week. When I have something to say, I'll say it. I don't like the system making it have to seem like a job.

• If GAG pays me to GAG, then I am just done with life.

• Never, I enjoy it.

• Work? I don't know, I'm really bored when I'm not out there training, and it's a Sunday so there's not much for me to do today but this site is starting to become a sheer waste of time for me.

• It doesn't pay well if it's a work...7000 points for 20 bucks... damn...

• Heck no, I'm not that committed to this website