Who knows you use G@G? Would u show anyone else?

Other than u of course. I would never show anyone I know in person cuz... No, just no lol. Too embarrassing! Lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol, my sister saw -.- it was embarrassing. I mean i left the page open on mah phone and she was browsing through it.. and saw it. And it was worse when she saw a "how do i lose my virginity" question that someone asked. It was very hard to explain i mean porn is easier to explain!!! lmfao.

• Omg I can't even imagine being in that situation XD. I would just put a paper bag on my head and put myself in the trash can if that happened to me ahhhhhhh

• thank you for MHO :) and the ideas!!

• 👍👊 you're welcome! Just don't forget the password XD or else you're screwed!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 16

• nah no one i know in person, although my sis has seen the gag page open before -.- i seriously hope she doesn't create an account and creep on me lol

• My mom and bother and step dad and my couisn any my brother friend and a 10 year old girl...

• my friends know i use it, they ask questions for me to ask sometimes :D i also let them know my findings on male behavior

• Ah, I've kind of mentioned it to a couple of friends now, trying to explain some things. However, I didn't really mention the site name itself.

• My family and friends know because I'll send them links to the more ridiculous questions I find

• My mom knows because a while back she looked at my search history. Really weird of her to see my account

• My boyfriend because we met on here.
    He's not active anymore but I tell time about some of the stupid stuff and the creepy messages I get.
    Anyone who has sexted me has been screenshotted and sent to him lmfao.

• Was he your boyfriend already? Or did you first meet him as a user here on GAG?

• Whoa that is so cool! Life really is full of surprises!

• My best friend, I always show her the bullsh*t I see here. 😂

• I've shown one girl n cuz she caught me on it lol she just read my messages tho so it was kinda awkward for a couple mins xD

• I could imagine XD

• yeah especially the ones i probably shouldve erased xD some were about her too tho so thats most of the weirdness

• Nope, no one knows. I don't think I'd care because it's not like I say anything on here that I wouldn't say in real life. So no surprises there

• Never. I've got things on here about a crush I've had and if anyone I know found out about who he is I'd be highly embarrassed.

• A lot of people. Roommates, friends, siblings, my mom, but no one ever looks at it.

• I haven't told anyone cos I have no reason to. But I don't find it embarrassing.

• No body 🤐😝

• I old friend knows.

• No one knows, but id show anyone that asks. Its just not something thats ever come up in day to day conversations or anything, never had a need to bring it up...

What Guys Said 12

• My wife knows that I participate on GaG. For that matter, she participates too. Her user name is @GraySailorsBride .

• I have only shown two people and they had taken my phone so it wasn't my choice but it was my girlfriend and her best friend they thought it was cute so I went along with it

• Nobody knows I use GAG and nobody should know it either.

• My girlfriend knows I started using (lol).

We actually discuss some of the more reaction provoking questions sometimes.

• My girl knows. Only because she saw it up on my laptop and asked me what the site was. That's about it.

• Nobody I know in real life but if it ever came to that, I'm outta here!

• other GAGers... and that's it.
    definitely not gonna tell rl friends

• Nobody. It's not that I hide it, it's just that It'd be weird to talk about.

• Nope, no one, It is one of many secrets I will take to my grave

• My friends know I use it, I dont' really care.

• No, no ones knowing about anything

• I don't show this to anybody out here in the real world, this is the place I come on to take a break from the stress.