Which G@G topic is your favorite? Why?

Explain

Most Helpful Girl

• Break up & Divorce , because i know how painful heartbreak can be , and i feel a genuine empathy for people who are going through a breakup.

It isn't so easy to get over or accept someone no longer loves you or cares about you. I can often relate to a lot of the askers feelings and emotions that they're going through. Even if i haven't gone through what they have, i can still understand their pain. Sometimes just having someone to offload can make all the difference to them

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• Relationships, especially LDR here, dear.
    I have been in many Relationships in my own life, which is why I have gotten as far as I have on Gag. I have gone through many experiences and especially the One where it became a Long Distance deal, this was One Experience in which it wasn't real Close to Home but very Close to my Heart.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• Sadness because its all I ever understand!

• I usually hang around the G@G Community, Relationships, and Sexual Behavior topics. I have a feeling our new Food & Beverage topic will become one of my favorites too though :)

• The other and sexual behavior.

• I'm mostly on the "G@G Community" and "Other" topics. It's interesting to see what people have to say about the site, and the "Other" topic has random questions. Those help my brain break away from work mode or life in general sometimes, which I need.

• society and culture as well as HDIL

• Sexual behavior duh

Cuz I'm a perv😜

• It takes much more to be a perv, girl.

• If pervs are creative, then what does that make Tim burton? A pedo rapist?

• A sicko.

• Other, because it has fun questions.

• I think the 'Other'
    Because it's random

• Society and Culture. Hence why I'm the top female xper holder for that category lol.

• Anything related to politics and religion (I know they are not GaG topics) because these are touchy subjects to talk about IRL.

• 'Other' different things

What Guys Said 15

• Sports because I am a sportsman

• I think Society and Culture for me. I like the serious stuff.

• eh I don't really go by topic... I guess the most fun questions are in "other". but probably also the most stupid and annoying ones

• I want a food & drink topic!

In the absence of that the fashion topic will have to do.

• gender politics, because it's a main focus in my life and it's the main reason I joined this site.

• for me, it would be entertainment and arts since i am a huge anime watcher. I can recommend newbies some fantastic anime and make their day.

• Most trolls happen in 'other' so..

• I usually post my opinions on a variety of topics, I don't have a favorite topic as such.

• other, how do i look, and, health and fitness.

• anything to do with sex. Because sex is fun to talk about.

• Feed > Questions

Anyone else?

• Until the "piss play" topic comes along, I'll go with other and sexual behaviour.

• health and fitness

• All of 'em - because they get me xper points

• I tend to hang out in the no comment cats gory more often. I get to comment before the trolls can come in and stir up drama