How accurate and honest do you think the people answers are on this site?

I have only been on this site for a short while but I notice that many of the responses sound like bullshit or they are trying to get best answer. I mean I am not the one to judge what people to think or type, it is just a observation. ..

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty true-to-their-hearts, because there's no reason NOT to tell the truth here, since we don't know each other in real life.

I'm open as fuck here because nobody in real life knows that I'm on this site. And even if they do, they probably don't know which user I am.

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't notice. Every answer I give is MY opinion. I see no point in lying to anyone. If there's something I simply cannot say on the site (and there are), then I just walk away from it or find another post. I assumed almost everyone reacted the same way. Or, if being anonymous is an option, people will choose that and give their response. Although there are some obvious trolls on here, most of the users mean what they say. Why lie? It gets you nowhere, and not everyone chooses a MHO. (Is that the abbreviation?) I know I hardly ever choose a best answer. I just let the question close on it's own. So, if anyone lies or over-exaggerates to try and get the MHO, they're certainly not going to.

I'm sorry if this doesn't make any sense... I'm sick, so I've been speaking in random sentences all weekend.

What Guys Said 19

• Not sure, but when answers such as "No, size doesn't matter" appears, that's when you know...

OFCOURSE THEY LYYIIINNN, WHAT TYPE OF HOE DOESN'T LIKE BIG C**KS? WHY YOU FORCING 😂😂😂😂😂😂 THEY LIE SO YOU FEEEEELL GOOOOD

• I think it's 50/50

• I know i am personally answering honestly, because of that i tend to believe the others to. There are many genuinely nice and helpful people on the site after all thats what help and advice sites attract.

And then there is a fair share of trolls as well, but i don't really see those (My brain got a bullshit filter xD).

• That's tough to say exactly how accurate they are.

• Every one of my opinions are my true feelings or thoughts. I have no need to exagerate. I just deceive myself if I bullshit.

• I would say it is close to real life - You have well intentioned people who are correct or wrong , some people give useless comments and some are negative

• We are anonymous here. There is no need to lie or to pretend to agree with something you don't.

Personally, I like to help and do my best when I can. :)

• not very

• I only tell the truth on here, no reason for me to lie lol. If I feel like withholding information that's a different story.

• Umm
    Like in what way?
    Cause some are trolling here though some are good peoples

• More honest and blunt you are the more people despise you. That's what I've noticed so far during my stay here.

• Most people here just say what they think the Asker wants to hear. There is no honesty.

• you could be right but i mostly tell people what they need to hear and not they want to hear.

• It is possible there are BS answers.

• Why should care?

• not very

• Ask far end

• Us guys are truthful and honest; but the girls almost always answer like how they think society expects them to answer - so they hardly ever reply honestly

• 0% men are creeps and women are filled with hate mostly

What Girls Said 5

• It's hit or miss here. I've seen some really great advice given on this site by all different types of users. Then I've noticed the trolling and silliness as well. You have to take what is said with a grain of salt and use your best judgement.

• I don't think most are accurate or honest. When you have to watch what you say, most end up having issues being honest. Since who knows if what you say will greatly offend someone.

A lot of people tend to troll on here.

• well, it's the internet, I don't lie here

I mean, you choose which questions you answer

• I don't know about most people on this site, but I'm anon. I've got no reason to lie. I can't speak for others however

• The how do I look section is full of honest to good thirsty ass bull shit answers from men