GaGers, can you count on your hand how many people you have blocked?

I know I can. xD

• Yes.
    56% (19)81% (21)67% (40)Vote
  • No.
    44% (15)19% (5)33% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
22|32

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 31

• I haven't blocked any one, I don't believe in censorship of anykind, so yeah. Now if you asked how many have blocked me I couldn't, I honestly don't know what the number is at this point.

1|0
    0|0
    • I think I could count at least 50 people who have blocked me. xD

• Yeah its pretty frequent and some people have blocked me and I don't even remember speaking to them so no idea what I did to piss them off. Oh well.

• Zero people blocked, to each their own, lol

1|0
    0|0
    • I've only blocked 10 people so far over the course of 1 1/2 going on 2 years. xD

• I think I had this account since 2011 or 2012, can't remember, I do work on Quora and other sites too, no reason to block anyone, I like adversity and if I'm hated I know I'm doing something right. :)

• I have 0 people blocked

1|0
    0|0
  • 9 people. How come you blocked applefan1 and nert173?

1|0
    0|0
    • First dude blocked me first going on about how women are the same because he doesn't recognize sarcasm, and the second one also blocked me first because I called her out on her stupidity. Other gaggers called her out on it too, but you know Taco the Great. My comment tend to have no chill.

• Show All
    • @BuchitaBuchys first of all I don't lie about who I am secondly I am 34 well apparently you have to be it didn't seem like to me when I said what I said that you acted like that's not what means when it was exactly what it is and it seems all you can do is lie about a person and bad mouth them when all your doing is making yourself look bad and by the way I could care less about what you say about me cause I know it ain't true cause it's a lie just like you the fake ass like you are

• @CancerianMan81 you live up to your username lol

• technically, no, cause i haven't blocked anyone

1|1
    0|0
  • I've only blocked one person because she was extremely rude, and immature even though she was like 25

1|0
    0|0
    • Really? o. o

• Yeah. I politely disagreed with her and she started being rude and insulting me so I told her that she's pathetic and it's sad that anyone her age is so petty and immature then she messaged me saying that I'm a c*nt and I should kill myself and blocked me so I couldn't even respond lol

• Her username is ikissedtheskyonce if you were wondering. She's a psycho b*tch

• Yup yes I can... impressive seeing i've been here 6.5 years! 👌🏿

1|0
    0|0
  • I have 2 people blocked

1|0
    0|0
    • I've got like 10, but I'm sure I'm blocked by over 50. xD

• Show All
    • If there were a list of people who blocked me my notification wall would be on fire. xD

• I just wanna know! In the past week, TWO people have blocked me! And it's Monday

Well, technically as of 20 minutes ago it's Tuesday

• None. I don't see the purpose unless somebody really persisted and forced me to, but that hasn't happened. It's come close several times though.

I've never posted anon either.

0|0
    0|0
  • No one

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I can. I have so far blocked only 1 person.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 person when i was new but i know i have been blocked at-least 2-3 times

1|0
    0|0
  • I block very few people at any time, but have a few times or so because of some that to me have given me rude feed back on a comment I made on a question to someone else.. but it is not something I like to do

0|0
    0|0
  • No one I don't know y lol

1|0
    0|0
    • You might be pretty new, but give it a while and you'll have a reason. xD

• Show All
    • I like you already. . u.

• None and there are tons of foolish people on here. That tells you something.

1|0
    0|0
  • non. i mostly get blocked because i don't share their views.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't have enough fingers.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't blocked anyone but I have a list of people who have blocked me on my profile.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nana. Don't have a reason yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like one or two people

0|0
    0|0
  • I have blocked one person haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, because I haven't blocked anyone. I don't take this site that seriously.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I can.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have blocked zero.
    I'm blocked by probably at least 100 whiny sissies.

0|0
    0|0
    • Man you need to up your game. IT SHOULD AT LEAST BE OVER 9000. *Dead* xD

• I only block those who block me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've actually never blocked anyone

0|0
    0|0
  • When you block someone it means you lost

0|0
    0|0
  • 0 😎

0|0
    0|0
  • I have blocked zero people.
    I don't know or care if people have blocked me.

So, yes?

0|0
    0|0
  • I really hope I'd never have to take it that far.

0|0
    0|0
    • Give it some time. I've only got 10 people blocked over the course of about 1 1/2 going to 2 years. I don't block people because we've got clashing views. I blocked them because they're assholes. :T

• More from Guys

What Girls Said 21

• I haven't blocked anybody. Y'all wanna be stupid and I'll be stupid right back lol

2|0
    0|0
    • 7/10 people I've blocked were racists or guys who asked quite creepy messages in my message box. As for the other 1 was a naïve fool and the other 2 blocked me first because they couldn't come up with anything intelligent to say so I said fuck it. xD

• Eh. I just ignore them when they get too stupid. Or play along.
      One of them asked me what ethnicity I was so they can know which slurs to insult me with lmao.

• this. the power of the cold shoulder is more debilitating than blocking someone.

• I blocked one Georgian guy. He knew way too much about me from my answers and he studied in the same university. Georgia is small and university even smaller xD i don't want anyone to know about my ''relationship'' with GAG.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can count on both hands and that isn't bad considering the number or loo loo crazy birds on here.

1|0
    0|0
  • "Touglyforfemales" lmaoooo.

Nope.

2|0
    0|0
  • If I had three more hands, yes

1|0
    0|0
  • upload.wikimedia.org/.../...lenched_human_fist.png
    i don't believe in blocking, you can easily just stop replying to the person. i've got a couple people who blocked me but they're either racist or plain crazy and don't enjoy reading the truth in my opinions to their psycho questions...

0|1
    0|0
  • None tho I used to have the flake dude blocked... he was being racist but I unblocked him late on!

1|0
    0|0
    • I only block first when I know that someone is a known racist or if I've received creepy or annoying/insulting messages without getting a chance to reply to it because they've blocked me first.

• Show All
    • He's racist to anyone who isn't white. I wasn't even going to deal with that. I've actually gotten complaint in my inbox about him, but I'm a mod and not an admin so there's only so much I can do. :T

• #Asker Ya i know -.- he's crazy i wonder why the site hasn't banned him.. but I'm glad that people know about him and his way :P

• LMFAO nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I've blocked anyone

1|0
    0|0
    • These are the only people I've blocked over the course of about 1 1/2 going on 2 years. xD

• I never blocked anyone xD

1|0
    0|0
  • zero

1|0
    0|0
  • Only if I had ten pairs of hands.

0|0
    0|0
  • I forgot who all I blocked.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I have three.

1|0
    0|0
    • What was the cause?

• Excessive messaging. It annoys me if someone continues messaging me when I didn't answer.

The third I just didn't want anything to do with.

• Hopefully you won't have to go through all of that again.

• No way lol there's just way too many rude people on this website..

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had 12 hands..

0|0
    0|0
  • Zero.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't blocked anyone, but at least a handful of people have blocked me

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope because I haven't blocked any yet lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, zero.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sadly I have one. I was hoping to have none but this guy kept harassing me

0|0
    0|0