Should I only comment/give advice when I think that I might get MHG so my score gets higher?

I usually just have fun giving advice that I think will help. Especually if I can agree with another comment that I think is the correct answer. Because of this my score is usually low. The only way to see someone's reputation is the profile the xper and the mhg%. Should I be protecting my MHG score or should I just be happy giving advice?

• Yes protect it so it will go up
  • Na you don't need to no one really cares about it reputation wise
  • Results/Comments

Most Helpful Girl

• Just do what makes you feel better. If that means limiting yourself then do that. If you just want to have fun and be honest the so that.

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean that's not exactly in your hands, all you can do is to give your best opinion, whatever you think is most appropriate and then just leave it. It's up to the asker to decide how good your opinion was and if that was helpful or not.

I mean you can't control that, if you are going to give your opinions expecting an MHO then you will be dissapointed if you don't get it.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I picked b