Do you think anyone would join a GAG chat group? Would a massive GAG chat group be a good idea?

Like on whatsapp or kik or anywhere? If many would join, I figure it could quickly become annoying if so many people start posting messages there all the time. Do you think it has a chance of ever happening?

• Yes
  • No
  • Other
  • Batman

Most Helpful Girl

• I like whatsapp a lot, but I need to get my shit together and being on a GAG group wouldn't be good for me to focus on school.

If I would join? fuck yeah I would, it would be fun. I've also thought about video calls on Skype.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• Sure, I like the idea as a different way to keep in touch with other users here. The PMs on the site don't allow for multiple users either, so that supports the reason to set up these groups.

• YASSS!

• Already happening.

• Apparently there are a few of those already, I'm not in any of them though and neither do I want to be since I'm not a big fan of Kik. Wouldn't be opposed to a WhatsApp one though.

• the answer is always Batman dude 👊🏽😍😂

• Yes, I think some people would join in. But it would be a mess!
    Plus, there's people who don't like each other, so maybe it wouldn't be a good idea to put them together.
    And no, I don't think there's a chance of this happen.

• That would be so cool! But that would get messy very quickly and topics movibg from one to another very fast, especially considering everyone's time differences

• I've noticed a while ago that there already is a chat group between a few gagers. I wouldn't join one because I don't know people that well here.

• lol I don't know. maybe.

• yes!!!

• I kinda thought gag already was its own group chat

• Batman

• There are already some, I am in some. Probably wouldn't join more.

• I am not in to that, but there might be some here that would like that.

• There was one but they must have gotten rid of it because it was a problem

What Guys Said 10

• Yep, I'm actually in one of them for kik. There are a lot of messages that get posted, but for kik chat you can mute notifications "forever." That way you aren't bombarded with a bunch of messages.

It's basically just like a continuous conversation with topics fluctuating as people throw them in. It's nice since it gives me a chance to chat with people I probably wouldn't otherwise. How successful it ends up really depends on all who is in it.
    Also, while there may be many people in a group, it tends to be where a smaller subset are regular posters and others just ignore it... or lurk.

• There's a few. I used to be in one but it's next to impossible to keep track of what's going on without barging in and disrupting the flooooow of conversation and all that jazz.
    Try checking your phone and realizing there's 200-300 messages from the group alone lol

• No, I don't think it would be a good idea.

• On gag, maybe, but definitely not on WhatsApp because I wouldn't give my phone number out. There is only a handful of people I'd be willing to give that

• Group chats sound nice

• Chat group? nty.

However, once upon a time GAG did have a chat program like what facebook has... I understand why they removed it, but I think it's a bit stupid of them to have not found a replacement.

• There use to be a chat room on here... Then a chat bar... It was all eliminated over time.

• If join that shit, why not?

• Nope, ain't anyone got time for that!

• I'd join. Hell yeah.