How do you know when you've been spending too much time on GaG?

Last night I actually had a dream about an 18-24 Pink Anon following me around. Like in real life. LOL. WTF?

But here I am again today. Because like a train wreck, GaG never disappoints. There are always trolls trollin' and catfish catfishin' and other weird ass shit to keep you from ever being bored.

A few weeks ago I posted a question about the bombings in Brussels and some new user girl came in with her first ever GaG post like "you stupid f@cking racist c^nt! how dare you you f@cking b! tch" LMAO What?

And the other day, a well known user here told me that I make him LOL on a regular basis, but he refuses to up vote my opinions because "I'm too big here". ROFL. Seriously? I'm only level 8. Can't wait to see what happens when the down votes come back. We are holding back appreciation now because we are worried about one additional xPer point for a user? Hahahaha! Alrighty then___

It's always something. Do you ever get to the point that you say to yourself something like "OK, that's enough GaG for a while, or today at least." ?

Most Helpful Guy

• When you see Female anonymous (18-24) asking her bullshit, Then you are officially in the weird part of GaG and have been on here too long,

Most Helpful Girl

• I think if the site is affecting you mentally, emotionally, or physically, it is time to take a break. If you are crying or feel sick or supremely jealous of other users, that is not good. That is not the purpose of this site... or most others, haha.

What Guys Said 13

• I tend to log in everyday, but I don't let it overtake my personal life. If I'm busy doing other stuff, I tend to forget about GAG and focus on whatever I was doing.

I also don't let GAG anger me. Personally, I haven't had a run-in with many people specifically targeting me, but if someone does target me, I'll just deny their claims, flag their stuff if it is blatantly antagonistic, and ignore the rest of it. If it is really bad/persists, I'll just block them and leave it be. I don't like getting into internet fights and I don't like getting angry without just cause. If they are trolling, getting into a fight would only please them anyway.

Basically, I'm a very boring person to fight with lol.

If I did feel myself getting angry over something though, I would just take a breather and log off for a bit and maybe watch a TV show I like. Either that or I'll play some music. That tends to calm me down.

I still believe GAG is a positive influence on my life though so I'll still continue to go on it :D

• I log in everyday even when im super busy. I try to answer questions and things. If I had more time I would stay on longer.

• Thank you very much for the upvote.

• Oh shit. You're a guru. I better take that back so it will slow down your rise to master! ;)

• Lol hahaha your so funny. lol. I still need 25,000 more points to get to master status. Im also one of the sites longest running user.

• I log in everyday whether I am busy or not. I make it a point to do that. I also make it a point to post a certain number of opinions everyday.

• One time I had a dream in which someone told me that I'm spending too LITTLE time on gag. So when I woke up, I remembered the dream, I logged in and binge posted 50 opinions one after the other.

• I said that's enough GAG a few months ago. Woke up following morning. Switched on computer. Let's see what's on GAG. Keep coming back every day!

• When your eyes start to hurt

• Its one of those things you just feel in your gut, you just know =.=

• When you start thinking what you can get for 20 bucks on Amazon lol.

• I don't know, I'm only on here when I'm not busy or bored. I've never put things off just to be on here.

• When I get totally frustrated with the servers being so slow to respond, I am used to websites that respond instantly.

• When I think about what will be my next G@g question in school? I am total addict.

• I wish gag would ban me, that way i can't login to this site

• When I become bored
    comms become pedestrian
    begins to appear a dessert of IQ
    more fun things await me
    then goodbye

What Girls Said 12

• i only feel that when it's distracting me from my studies. it happens from time to time but I'm not on as much as i used to be, even though I'm still here often.

• I found this site a few weeks ago. I was and still am overanalyzing a guy I have been seeing and posting questions about it helps me write about it and get it out. Otherwise, responding to questions helps me get my mind off of over thinking about things, so I have been logging on every day and then find I spent hours posting and responding to questions!!!

• hahahah! When your only purpose in life is G@G!

• I can't stop myself. 😬 I really like to give good advice. But I will stay away for a few days if it seems like people just want to argue. Ain't nobody got time for that.

• i had a dream about gag too, it was just an unmoving image of my notifications piling up :D i know i'm spending too much time when i get on the monthly top xper list :/ i need to chill

• When you have the word "Guru" by your username.

• You know It's too much when you tinkling about GAG while offline and what question could you post next on GAG.
    And you start to wounder what all your gag friends are doing in real life at the moment

• Yea you are definitely spending too much time on gag

• I like it. I through my opinions around and it feels Awsome🙂

• Have you been on GaG for 2 minutes? You've been on GaG for too long.

• I'm pink anon, sorry for bothering you

• When I miss my show