And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Vote A if you have 0 blocks

1|0
21|24

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 20

• 6 currently. The most I've had blocked at once was around 20, maybe 25. Most of the people I've ever blocked have been creepers asking me very sexual things in PM or linking me to their nudes/genitalia photos. I'm not here for that. Most of them have been banned or deactivated, so they disappear from the block list. Now that I only allow messages from people I follow, I don't get those anymore.

The ones I have blocked now are people who have blocked me. You block me, I block back. The only reason I do that is to prevent them from unblocking me, then trolling me or harassing me or just being dicks on the comment threads on my answers, then blocking me again so they can have the last word.

0|1
    0|0
    • Ah. I didn't think of doing that. I do hate it when they make a response, then block you to get the last word. Much less if they trolled you afterwards, doing it over and over. I should start doing that.

• No comment.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've got two.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've blocked just one person on GAG

then I unblock esplorare because I thought it was stupid to block her, I'm not a whiny bitch like her

so now... None.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have 10.

0|1
    0|0
  • 15 . Most are creepers though.

0|1
    0|0
  • 23 people.

0|2
    0|0
  • 0. I just made this account yesterday aha
    I think I had 3 on the account that I *sob* lost the password (and e-mail?) for.

0|1
    0|0
  • zero, i would have block shayanmortazavi1 but he deactivated haha :D

1|1
    0|0
  • I think I'm at like 9

0|1
    0|0
  • 25 ? what the hell lol i got like 1 or 2 X'D

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't block people

0|1
    0|0
  • I just have one person blocked after multiple warnings of me not being comfortable with his messages.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only blocked one girl. I forget her name but I think it's a guy posing as a girl. really creepy

0|1
    0|0
  • Non-existant.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have blocked no one.

0|1
    0|0
    • Why? o. o; Have you not run into unpleasant people, or do you just stop talking to them?

• Show All
    • I can't give anyone else's side of the story only my own. You asked for my experience I'm giving it to you. Why do men get so defensive when women give examples of inappropraite male behaviour? It's just an attempt to belittle and dismiss our experience.

• Clearly, you want to read it how you want to read it. I'm not going to bother spelling it out for you.

• I have blocs no one... Is that weird?

0|1
    0|0
  • as of yesterday 2 -.-

0|0
    0|0
  • I got no one :p.

0|1
    0|0
  • Zero

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 23

• 10 in one year

0|1
    0|0
  • Just 1.( So far)

0|1
    0|0
  • None. I haven't had a reason to block anyone. Hope that continues.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have blocked no one. But I have a list of people who have blocked me on my profile.

0|1
    0|0
  • 11. Don't even remember them. Haven't blocked anyone in a long time.

0|1
    0|0
  • About 9 blocks

0|1
    0|0
  • 20 though 2 of them are the same person who wante to keep trolling me when i blocked their first account.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only 1

The white girl vs black girl spammer, if i catch her non-anon again it'll be two.

0|1
    0|0
    • Gah, I hate her posts. Constantly the same one over and over and over again. It's too bad that when you block someone, you can still see their content.

• I have 3 people on it.
    It's actually 4 but that "girl" changes the account like at least once a month

0|1
    0|0
  • I have 0

0|1
    0|0
  • I never block lol. You disagree? fine. So fucking what? You're an ass? I'll let society have the final say.

0|1
    0|0
    • You really want society to have the final say?

• Show All
    • The people I get the urge to block are usually so horrible, there is no conceivable way more than 50% of the internet would support him.

• Ah, gotcha.

• Zero.

0|1
    0|0

You should see my block list on IMDb.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't have one, I don't block anyone

0|1
    0|0
  • 5-8, I'm surprised its not longer. people bother me easily haha

0|1
    0|0
  • Z E R O

0|1
    0|0
  • No one on this account. On the one I had before I had like 14 people blocked.

0|1
    0|0
  • Zero, not worth the effort. Even through there are many foolish people on here.

0|1
    0|0
  • Zero so far. Would like to keep it that way.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have never blocked. But been blocked a few times. Can someone please message me something offensive so i can block you. Thank you in advance

0|0
    0|0
  • 69💁🏻

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't block someone on a site like this.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why not?

• Don't get me wrong but I feel like this site won't ever be 'that' serious enough to block someone.
      For girls, they may get pervs hitting em up with inappropriate pms but as for me personally, I don't feel like there will come a day where I would feel the need to block someone.

• Why should I have? I don't need to block any... I'm always anonymous so I'm invulnerable...

They'll ALWAYS eat ma dust... ALWAYS...

4|2
    0|0