When do I stop growing?

I'm a 16-year-old guy and I'm 6ft 1 right now

Most Helpful Girl

• it varies.

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was your age I was about your same height. Now I'm 6'3.5" My guess is you'll keep growing.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know. But be lucky that your somewhat tall

• Don't know but that's great. The girls must love you now and will continue to love you as you maybe get even taller

What Guys Said 4

• You are only 16 and you are 6ft 1!!, that's a very good height. However it's hard to say when you will stop growing, it depends on a person's genetics.

It can be anywhere between 18-24 years of age. I mean anything within that time period you can stop growing.

• Logically you will grow til you are 23 but I stoped growing when I was around 15. I'd love to have your height. I'm way shorter than average, 5'4. Sucks to be me...

• It varies a lot. I stopped growing at age 12. At that time, I was the tallest kid in class, but I never grew an inch after that.

• I stop growing at your age and I'm 6'4. I don't some guys stop growing at 18