So gaggers why did you pick your user name?

What's the story behind it? Haha xD

Most Helpful Guy

• i get angry at stuff and i like this fruit , it has good potasium :P

• Haha haha haha!!! XD oh my gosh dat banana is cute XD. And hey I get angry too! And bananas as cool XD. You cool dude haha

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 44

• I picked mine with the intention that I would indeed be staying here for long (and that turned out to be true). I decided on something that is both unique and yet doesn't say anything about me at all. I wanted the things I post here to define me, not my name. If I were to choose, say, Batman101 because of liking the character, it would have eventually gotten stale. And I would have to be in character all the time.

My current name indicates me as a person present here but it tells nothing of me. Personal, but also completely neutral.

• My old name was #Mistninja314, I came back and picked #Mistnigqa808 so people would have a clue that it was me + I'm a nigga...

• I'm Russian and "Sovetskii" is how you say "Soviet" in Russian. I also play ice hockey. When I created my account my jersey number was 13 (now it's 68). Put the two together and you get: sovetskii13.

• No creativity. I had to create one, so I wrote my real name and the two first letters of my middle and last name.

• it's a combination of normal and malice. I've been using it as my internet "pen name" for something like 10 years or so.

• Dang! So pretty much you are the original guy with that name then.."XD

• yeah, I've seen other people with it, though. It's also Spanish for 'normalize'. I often wonder if they took the name for the same reason I did, or if it's something else..

• Because it fit my mood back when I first joined/signed up.
    My username means love&hate. Take from that what you want. ^.^

• Well I've been on site for a while and have had quite a few accounts so after I deleted my last one I ended up having a question I wanted answered and I didn't care about the username so I tried Imnotcreative but that was taken. So I went one key over.

• I am a man with Iron Fist. Not because of the movie trust me

• It's the birth name of Augustus Caesar. I don't know I thought it'd be fun to just have a historical figure for my name.

Okay now it's your turn...

• It sounds so proper XD! Vuurrry nice cx.
      Lol I like eye balls and happened to hear a song called mind your eyes XD

• I think most people can appreciate a nice set of eyes.

• It's a Simpsons reference which I occasionally use for anonym accounts. In Simpsons there once was a 123 Fakestreet.

• My profession
    and my second account, rip @consultant

• I don't really have a story, but my name is Yan, I just randomly came up with this name. It's a combo of Yan and Yin Yang

• I needed a name for an alt character in WoW and mixed different things together until I found something I liked... which turned out to be this name. And because I liked it, I started using it on other places too

• I see why you picked yours.

Mine is lame. It's because of Joc Pederson who plays for the Dodgers.

• Because I was born this way

• Phoenix is my pen-name I also use it because of a experience I had, during a dark part of my life.

• My friend is afraid of lizards so I felt it appropriate to help her conquer her fear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1pX97_0rxU

• Because im a gentleman.

• I using the girls name Alison and Alice, coz I think girls name way more cooler and sweet. One day if I have a daughter, I will named her Alison or Alice, by the way, your name is awesome !😉

• It's just a nickname of mine I was called back in high school.

• Takumi literally means 'Artisan' .. Which describes me. Plus I used to watch maid sama.

• It could be a reference to a good movie, either retro or more recent...

Curious about yours...

• It's silly really. I love eyes and I happened to listen to a song called mind your eyes

• It kinda reminds me of when I was a kid and my dad would be angle grinding and he never had safety equipment and he would yell over the noise...'Mind your eyes!'... my mother said the same thing during an eclipse and we were tempted to look at it...

• Well, I picked my username, because it suits my nature, my thinking.

• Secret

• I couldn't think of anything else... and it's pretty self explanatory haha. It sucks

• Frenchy Romain : I am french, and my name is Romain xD

• Because my closet is filled with polos lol

• To be honest I can not remember what my user name is, if its Mr. ShinyPants, then its because i usually use that if there's enough rom, got the idea from who wants to be a super heros Major Victory, during the episode where they recieved a costume over haul and he said look im Mr. Shiny Pants lol, if its Ericules555, its because growing up one of my many nick names was hercules, so i changed it around and put my name in it eric

• I'm an Aquarius. What's your reason?

• Haha oh how fun XD.
      Because I like eyes and I was listening to a song called mind your eyes.

• Need i tell you about this?

• More from Guys
    14

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 17

• wordplay + part of my name + my personality =]

• My nicknames. My parents made these words up for me. Apparently mean "short little fat thing". Because I'm short, little and fat :)

• It's probably boring, but it's just my name

• My username presents me as the person I am, my personality and also where i'm from it is that I love so much

• I'm empathetic, and I'm a lady. :P

• Because my cat's fur makes her look like she has a mustache. :D

• my initials.

• Just coz lol I mean.. Its something that defines me I guess, I didn't put in the most creative way ahahaha but oh well, nevermind 😛

• It's part of my name and part of my personality.

• Took it from an Arctic Monkeys song.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tvHz5Rti0cU

• Well i picked my user name Bedlington after my faverite breed of dogs which are Bedlington Terriers

• It's my first name Carine + Rose from Axl Rose, fave musician. Lame, I know.

• It's based on my name and my birthday

• That's my nickname in college in my sorority

• No story behind it, just something random. I wanted my name to only be babeee but that was taken

• my step-dad is an engineer and he works with crystals. One day he told me that I'm the sparkliest crystal he has ever met. I was very flattered.

• Cause I'm the princess. of many things, including pizza.