Should GaG start blind online dating segment?

gag community is big and majority of them are single.. so y not start matchmaking based on their profiles or just a random match... wouldn't that be interesting? i luv the idea... pls share to the editors, moderators and all
and pls dont suggest omegle etc bcz that's fake... gag should be more realistic

• yes
  • no
i m talking about a section.. like how do i look section.. obliviously not every one has to participate in it... its ur choice to enter or not
i was expecting guys to be in favour.. it seems fun... gag is not only for posting "rate my ass"

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah we don't come here for that we come here to ask questions, give advice and just overall goof off, relax and get way from the real world. There are enough dating websites on the internet as it is, we don't need more.

I mean if people get together and date each on here great and I have seen several couples on here before. But that is not the focus of the site itself and should never be.

• yeah but I think other dating sites can introduce the same features offered here on gag.

• so im reading this all... i found my girlfriend or boyfriend here... but tell me one thing.. its grt u found urs but not everyone is that lucky even if they both are part of this community... so why should not give them the opportunity... u got urs shouldn't they?

• Well I get what you are saying but part of the reason so many people have found great people to be with on here is because it's not a dating website. People aren't here to find someone they're here to just give and ask advice, goof around and talk and it's that kind of relaxed vibe that just makes it easy to talk with people and connect with em. And well if they end up liking each other then they ask each other out. While one dating websites you know exactly why everyone is there everyone has this stupid facade put up, and the whole thing just feels fake, not genuine not the people or what they say about themselves.

The best things in life happen when your not actively looking for them and when you least expect it. So why ruin it? why turn this place into a fake dating were everyone is desperate why can't we just talk and be friends, connect with each other in a none stressful environment for just cause reasons? and then if we like each other we can see were it goes.

What Girls Said 16

• Noooo this isn't a dating site.
    If someone happens to find love on here, good for them, that's cool.
    But noooo GAG is not a dating site.

• lol this ain't a dating site though. please let's not turn it into one. we already flirt with each other enough to have couples forming, probably making virtual babies and such :P

• I would quit. I signed up for chit chat and advice. Not some ridiculous dating nonsense.

• Dear god no. I can imagine so much abuse, harassment and spamming.

Similarly, this website is designed to be mostly anonymous. You wouldn't be able to get anyone near your location as it is set up now.

• Hell no... have you seen some of the things that happen on this site dude?

matchmaking would make it into a full blown Maury segment that's on a continuous loop.

• Honestly i say no... because most of people here aren't coming to look for any relationships or at least serious ones... They just come here to have fun.. So they won't take anything seriously... Haven't you sewn how crazy it can get sometimes? XD i met my boyfriend here. I had the "luck" to be able to find such a decent guy like him on GAG!! And i was lucky enough to find everything i wanted within a guy in him BUT not all guys on thus site are like that. We never came here for the intention to be bf/gf and im pretty sure everyone here started like that. Just to kill time and have some fun. But even though they put it, it won't really be a huge problem coz people who DO want to be in a "serious" relationship can go there. So yeah.

• Of course they should, and I'm not against it. But what I'm saying is that most people here dont come to be in a serious relationship, or they don't even come to look for a relationship. But in some dating sites, there more people truly interested in being in a serious relationship. Thats what I'm saying. But if it actually worked on gag, and if people are wanting to be in a serious relationship, then that's great! Why not!

• Pointless, people are from all over the world on here as well so match making across the world is just plain pointless, since you 99% will never see each other, ever.

Also, there's enough creeps on this website, I wouldn't wanna deal with more...

• it could be fun

• Sure, I like the idea

• Nah it's creepy enough. Too many people already treat it as a dating thing.

• Damn no! It would lose its charm.
    GAG is GAG and it is good the way it is.

• Lmao i found my boyfriend on here without that. Not needed. hahahah

• dafuq serious?

• @vnmcissanenow sane**

• I am trying, doesn't seem to be working lol

• how exactly do you have an online date?

• it would be useless i think. create too much drama.

• Well it sure would be... Interesting

What Guys Said 15

• Good god no. This place would turn into one big episode of Jerry Springer then. This is mainly an advice and discussion site along with a time waster. Not really for dating. I have met some cool people on here but. I wouldn't get romantically involved with any of them

• No, it should not. GAG should be as it is right now.

• This should not be a dating site. It's a Q&A site which is great. Plenty of dating sites already. More than Q&A based on what I know.

• Nah, Let keep this site strictly advice/discussion site.

Online dating there plenty of site for that.

Majority of GaGer are single? Really? Where did you get this data?

• G@G does that and I'm out. Period.

• ROFL

It would be hilarioius, but might push many already insecure people over the edge.

• God no

• You can see sites like omegle or something, the ratio is horrible bc many men flout to such things and there aee almost no women.

• If that were to happen, I'd be the ultimate slut and hoe of GAG! Haha! :) :p :(

• I know already who I match with :P

• Just because they like to play match maker, doesn't mean they have knack for it.

• No cause Rescuemyheart isn't here anymore ;(

• But that's not the objective of GAG.

• then it wouldn't be girlsaskguys it would be girlsfindguys

• Nope I already got too many.