How long does it take for a mytake to be promoted or featured on G@G?( IF IT EVER DOES)?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's instantaneous. Well, as soon as the admins click the button to, it is.

Promoted MyTakes are MyTakes that the admins find to be good reads for other people/users. Featured MyTakea are the "one-up" from that, as in they get featured on the front page of the site.

Most Helpful Girl

• The admins have their own little system for how they decide what Takes to feature. If you look through the GaGTake account's Mytakes there should be a few talking about how they pick Takes to feature and what makes a good take.

What Guys Said 3

• No, idea!

• You have to be gag famous

• The more people likes it and gives positive opinions then it's promoted

What Girls Said 4

• MyTakes are reviewed by our Content team every day. So if your myTake was to get promoted, it could take up to 24 hours for it to be reviewed. :)

• It depends on how many people answered your question. Most of the questions/takes were very controversial so it got a lot of attention quickly. Be prepared for a lot of people calling you stupid and lots of disagreement.

• I wonder the same, I've had it happen to one of my own being featured and for me it took a couple of hours of it being up, then they notified me that they'd feature it? I was rather suprised

• It can take upto 24-48 hours.