I just got blocked cause gager asked if it was stupid to fap to a 50 yr I said no cause boobs are immortal whats the stupidest reason you got blocked?

I just got blocked cause gager asked if it was stupid to fap to a 50 yr I said no cause boobs are immortal whats the stupidest reason you got blocked? Some guy asked if its was stupid to wank to a 50 year old milf and I said no "I used to do that too some are hot plus boobs are immortal" and for that he blocked me lol. And then he wouldn't even let me respond after he replied something really weird lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it was when I commented asking this chick, "Why don't you dive and meet the dudes instead?" Since she was angry about how this dude complained about picking her up. Which she cursed me out when I asked that and blocked me.

Most Helpful Guy

• That really is not a good reason to block someone. Strange!

What Girls Said 5

• The stupidest reason - Some guy blocked me because I'm a moderator, so maybe he thinks that I can't see his posts if he has me blocked. LMAO.

• pretty harsh

• Good answer

• Well albeit the guy that blocked you is obviously mentally ill. That idiot has made multiple accounts on here and always brings up the same bullshit...

What Guys Said 1

• The most stupid reason I got blocked was by some women. I had never talked to them or knew they existed and I was blocked by them.