Would you like GAG to add this feature?

So, the feature im talking about is to have a section in your "texting bar" when u message someone, that allows you to send a picture from your gallery instead of having to post a link from another website in which you have your pictures... Maybe you have some gagger that u want to send a picture to ( of whatever) and you just don't want to keep in contact with him/her on other social sites, like whatsapp, Facebook, etc OR you just don't trust online sites to post your pics on coz they might be leaked or whatever. I think it would be a good idea, how about you guys? What do you think?

Guys, you are saying that this feature can make it more "risky" for girls to get d*** pictures. However, guys can send a link to that if they have it on some "secure" online site for pics. I mean, he can send the link to the picture and BOOM. The girl would still see it. Thats why I think there's no big difference in that.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• This is an interesting suggestion, we'll take it into consideration. Thanks for your feedback! :)

What Guys Said 13

• I have wanted to see this feature added since I became a member. I don't really care for the fact that users that haven't reached a certain level can't message other users either. In my opinion that's a little like saying they aren't worthy of private help

• 1|0
  • I think that would be a good idea.

• Yah i would love this feature :)

• The reason you can't embed pics in messages I suspect is dick pics - I have a feeling that most girls would not be happy with that - You have young girls coming on site as newbies before they work out mail settings, they need a bit of protection.

• You are right. However, guys can send a link to that if they have it on some "secure" online site for pics. I mean, he can send the link to the picture and BOOM. The girl would still see it. Thats why I think there's no big difference in that.

• I think the message section here has a long way to go. Really long!

• I agree with what others are saying about dick pics. What I think to protect we should not allow anyone with a level 3 or lower to use the "texting bar"

• Yeah 100% agree with u as always :P
    And like that i'd send u my pics on here instead of asking me repeatedly to send u them on facebook :P xD

• the private messaging could need a rework... not only when it comes to this.

• I would like to see this soon GaG!! Only hesitation is that it could get quite creepy when it comes to getting unsolicited pics lolol

• Hahahhaha so true XD BUT the same thing could happen if they send a link. So its not that much of a difference

• it surprise me that this isn't possible yet, isn;t too difficult to make I think

• Nice idea... but I'd definitely not kill for it...

• I swear i was thinking the same the other day, and i also would like an online status and typing now on the messages

What Girls Said 10

• Chatrooms would be cool too! I'd make my own chatroom!

• They could just reinstate the IM feature from old gag. That was quite useful for just chatting in real time.

• That would make it easier for people to send inappropriate pictures, especially dick pics. I like being able to see the URL of something they're sending me.

• It's a bad idea, people will abuse this feature too much (Plenty of jerks here in GAG). There is a popular dating site that only allows females to message pictures attachments cos guys are not ALLOWED to send pictures since flashing dick pics at strangers were their main intention.

• No! Because I know I've received links for dick pics, and with this, I imagine it'll make it easier for pervs. Especially those who are under 18.

• I'd be interested to see what they do with a feature like what you mentioned.

• Yeah that would be nice

• yea I d like that.
    dick pics ain t that much of a big deal really

• More creeps? No, thank you.

• Yes, that'd be pretty convenient.
    They should add it to answers too, not just private messaging.