Any advice I am new ?

I am here for the first time. So questions:
1) how to be a popular here
2) how to become sexy and smart
3) I want to be here master or editor

:)))

Most Helpful Girl

• 3) just put in the time answering questions and voting on surveys and writing takes and you'll get there. It will probably take you at least a few months unless you're on everyday, every hour.
    2) not sure Gag can help with that one exactly, lol
    1) The popular Gag'ers tend to be on a lot, give positive helpful advice, support the Gag'ers they follow by their likes, opinions on their takes, write good takes or respond well to comments

Welcome and good luck to you on your quest!

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Bribe Admins
    2. Bribe God
    3. Bribe Admins

Bribery is the key :

What Girls Said 10

• Cool! Welcome! I am Queen Apple of G@G! I hope you fit well in our society! Cheers the humble Queen 🍎 👑

• I have been here, dear, @9nchesifoenis for over 2 years and hopefully Counting, and in all of the time that I spend on Gag, I never Point fingers, I handle Every problem with Kid gloves and I try and avoid Confrontation.
    In doing so, have Many Good friends, followers, following and Have Made a Good name fore Myself.
    Good luck and Welcome aboard. xx

• 1. Comment on others opinions. Get to know people
    2. Be born sexy and study a lot
    3. Write my takes and answer lots of questions.

Welcome

• Popularity: just be around a lot.
    Sexy/smart: um?
    Master: you need a lot of Xper. Editor: write a lot of good MyTakes I believe.

Info on the last two can be also found in the FAQ.

• play by the rules give great advice
    you already are sexy and smart
    give opinions create polls and questions
    and share my takes

• RUN!

• 3. To become an Editor, keep writing good myTakes. Remember, MyTakes should not be copied from other sites.
    To be Master here you should have 50000 + xper points. You can do it through asking questions, writing good opinions and get MHOs (Most helpful opinion) as well as writing MyTakes.
    2. You can't become sexy and smart if you are not a one.
    1. To be a popular here :
    Have a good picture,
    Do not answer questions as anonymous,
    Be positive and
    Just be you :)
    Be here 24/7 but my advice is not to lose your real life for popularity on this site.

• 0|0
  • I have been here a few days and this place is a zoo

• 1) post a pic on your profile page (of you or something you like)
    2) same as 1
    3) I don't know

What Guys Said 12

• G@G won't make you sexy popular or smart. Quite the opposite. Leave now while you still have some remaining street cred.

• Holy crap run away abandon this website!.. Its more addictive then cocain... Plzz.. Don't get its addiction

• 1. Just be yourself, don't do anything purposely to make yourself popular because there will always be people who won't like you.

2. I have no idea about that.

3. To become a master I think you need to reach 50000 points.

• Ahoy hoy there 9nchesifoenis to be popular it's pretty easy. Just don't be a dick.
    Although sometimes it's fun to be one.

Sexy and smart is more of a luck thing.
    To become a master you have to earn shit loads of exper and an editor I don't even know

• (1) No real right or wrong answer. Be active and make friends
    (2) Same as in life, just be yourself
    (3) Master - 50.000 Xper see
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/xper main one of interest for you is how to earn Xper
    (4) Editor - Write takes of good quality and admin invite you to be an editor

• 1) Answer a lot of questions
    2) You can get smart by reading and learning from others. Not sure about the sexy part.
    3) To become a Master you need 50,000 Xper points which you gain from asking questions, answering question, writing myTakes, having your opinion selected as Most Helpful and selecting Most Helpful opinions for your questions.

To become an Editor like myself you need to write myTakes that are of good quality and get many readers. Eventually you'll be noticed and granted the status.
    There's recently been an option made available to apply to become an Editor.
    For more information read here
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a21909-become-an-editor-for-girlsaskguys

• Most people have pc stamped on their forehead here. Especially the women. They're not honest most of them, they just go along with everybody else. You'll get the most honesty from the guys. There is a few good girls on this that know what they're talking about and don't care who their opinion offends. They're the real people

• for becoming master or start sharing your opinions on everything. and dont know about being poular or sexy or smart, lol

• I dunno. I don't qualify for any of the three :p

• Step 1: Deactivate
    Step 2: Make a new account without that type of username
    Step 3: Lose your social life
    Step 4: Sell your soul to the devil

• I won't say anything... yer gonna discover it on yer own... just some advice from me...

Go always anonymous... it'd be far better... don't ask why but yer gonna figure it out on yer own why it's better once ya get active here...