Alright - I need to know a little more about GirlsAskGuys. First day and would love to know in the ins and the outs of the site as well as advice <3 ?

Please fill me in hehe - I wanna be here - Talk and have a little fun - Is that possible?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok, if you plan to be on GAG for a long time, then you should be mentally strong, you should have the ability to ignore people who are trolls, people who will deliberately try to misunderstand you, you shouldn't let negative people on this site affect you. You should have the ability to not care about what people think about you.

Just give your best possible opinion and don't expect anything in return, if people don't appreciate you then so be it. However I can tell you this site also has nice people, so you should identify them and keep contact only with them.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're gonna get a lot of creepy/perverted messages. It happens to most girls on this site lol

What Guys Said 9

• The best advice is just be active and you pick it up as you go along - Within a few days most of it will seem clear. Though there is a FAQ section that might help you with loads of hints
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq

• Ask your question freely, ignore the trolls and the people who will always be negative for no reason. Try always to give your honest opinions and if people don't like it it's their problem. Basically that's what you should know.

• 1) Gifs, memes and videos are posted a lot and can be funny but try not over use them.

2) Ego and Sarcasm abounds here expect them at all times.

3) Don't get used to anything. Things you like disappear and things you hate never go away fast enough. You'll have to suffer through all of it.

4) No matter how careful you phrase a question or a "Mytake" it will be challenged.

5) I can only really vouch for 3 people @WhatTheHellAmy @SweetHomicidalQueen and @apple24 who can always be counted on for a mix of help and humor on G@G.

6) Strap in, Have fun and Help where you can. www.mysocialagency.com/.../Thumbs-Up.gif

• Watch out for some people. They are out there in their views. I think most people here do not get out that much. However, some of the people are very nice and smart.

• Thanks - I'm just laid back person looking to be on something else except Facebook - meet new people and have a little fun. :)

• Yeah its possible.. but u have to follow back people who follow u to chat with them.. this is the 1st advice :D

• omg should I be embarrassed to ask how do I do that LOL
      I can follow whoever I would like right? if they allow me to do so?
      do people talk on webcam and things like that on here? I'm gonna read through more about the site but for now was just wondering thanks for the reply :)

• thanks a bunch !! LOL I appreciate it :)

• U are most welcome :)

• Yes, Its possible.
    1. Ask a lot or at least few questions or Mytakes ( sort of like school articles but long) to get noticed by other g@gers.
    2. Give funny/meaningful opinions in questions according to the mood/tone of the asker.
    3. Follow people you find cool or who give meaningful opinions.
    4. WELCOME TO G@G AND BEST OF LUCK IN ADVANCE.
    Greetings from India

• It's a VERY PC world! So whatever u say can and will be torn apart in the comments!

-Don't be sexist
    -Don't be racist
    -Don't troll, because people hate that apparently
    -Use lots of gifs!
    -U must drink virgin blood on every full moon

• Just give your honest opinion and you'll be respected. If anyone tries to insult you ignore or block them, unless you want to argue back it's your choice. You will find some angry people but it's up to you on how you want to handle the situation. Overall I believe you will be fine. You'll get used to it faster than you realize.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• Be cute!