Why are there so many ass kissers on gag?

Like when you don't agree with someone's opinion so you comment on it, then they get all defensive, even though you weren't being horrible you were just saying why you don't agree.
Then because this site has its little cliques then they come to the rescue and start ass kissing the "popular" person and bashing you, like what the fuck. Why are there so many ass kissers here, I've seen it loads of times.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ass kissers, People giving the same tired ass politically correct answers over and over again like robots, And passive aggressive or outright disgusting agenda pushers.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not the only one whose noticed them so I definitely feel you on that but I know it has a lot to do with insecurity so they want to feel validated and appreciated by those who have a higher reputation or MHO. It's dumb, really.

What Guys Said 12

• Cause they like getting the attention they don't get in real life.
    If no one likes you on real life, at least you have those online... which are basically like them.

• I think what you have to do on here to stay sane is not get involved - Keep being yourself and state your opinion - If someone gets ultra defensive and starts an unreasonable argument, get out of there - If they are willing to discuss it reasonably stay by all means - My rule of thumb is GaG is here for my entertainment not to be annoyed by it though sometimes when answering phrasing my help there is a big difference between "I think you might be wrong there..." and "That is stupid...",

• Gee, just like real life.

• I haven't noticed any cliques

• Some people need to realize that GAG ain't real life. Some people take this site way too seriously.

As for cliques, I know where you're coming from since I witnessed it myself. Don't let it get to you. It's only the internet.

• 0|1
    • You obviously cared enough to spend time and energy in posting, so...

• @Socialrealist what i mean is why should anyone care about silly arguments with strangers over the internet some people need to learn not to be so sensitive

• I agree *muah muah* I have seen it too *muah*
    I'd totally defend you anon *muah*

• 😂😂😂
    Nah that ain't my style

• Idj I've yet to meet one normally i end up with some fucker 2hrs later still telling me how my opinion is wrong

• That's fine they can kiss my ass lol

• No different than IRL

I don't do that shit. You and your whole crew can get your logic destroyed

• Are you having trouble ignoring it? I don't. Why don't you give us some names? :)

What Girls Said 5

• Because, have you seen my ass? ;)

• I don't kiss anybody's ass. Idgaf who doesn't agree with me. I will step in if somebody says something off the wall to one of my friends tho. Same thing I do IRL. And idc who doesn't like it. Cry me a river.

• haven't noticed anyone ganging up on anyone. do you by chance have extremely unpopular opinions that everyone can't help but dislike?

• No. I share the same opinion as others on certain questions however if someone has an opinion that is opposite to that, I challenge it whilst still being respectful because I don't think their opinion is "wrong" I just don't share it myself. But then as I said, people don't like to be challenged respectfully or not so they get nasty and their buddies come and kiss their ass.

• maybe they don't want a altercation! I don't know.. could be a lot of things. But i've seen it also

• People like attention.