Wasn't the whole point of this site to "strive to keep G@G a helpful and caring community for all" ?
Do they think they made a community just helpful enough to tell you about your d*ck size but not helpful enough to help people who actually need help?
How hypocritical. Well played, G@G !
Most Helpful Guy
I remember I gave this answer to a similar question why the site was reluctant to have suicide posts on the feed.
(1) Liability - Don't know legalities of it but if you ask a suicide question and somebody says "Yes the pain is too much, you should do it", is site promoting suicide.
(2) Last thing a site like this needs is to get a reputation for suicide pacts etc.
(3) Trolls - "Put us out of our misery and just do it, you freak"
(4) Attention Whores "I may not have done it previous 47 times but this time I mean it, message me but before 10am I have class"
(5) Hoaxers - "I am bored - What will I do - I know I will post a suicide question and watch the bleeding hearts scramble to the rescue.
(6) The "God" complex - "I am fantastic I talked 27 people down from suicide last year, I lost 4 but you win some. you lose some. The contact/helplines are trained to deal with this situation.
(8) And most important GENUINE CRIES FOR HELP are lost in the tangle of previously listed reasons.2