Why most guys here are mean?

I don't get it! I mean they text you first pretending to be very nice and all then suddenly they become really mean so you don't have any other choice but block them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Most people on here are nice, but the jerks tend to focus on pretty girls :o
    If you encounter such person, do not hesitate: report him or her. If the person does it with you there are probably other victims as well :o
    If 2 or 3 persons report the same user for more or less the same reason, the admin team will know there's an issue!
    And sorry you have to go through this...

Most Helpful Girl

• There are a lot of gag retards / sexual predators here... What took you so long to figure that out

What Guys Said 36

• Most women here are the same and you end up having to block them.
    The men here also whine a lot but the women are just as bad at whining as well.

The internet attracts mean men and women that wine.

• Some guys are mean, for the same reason some girls are mean.
    They're humans and they can go anonymous and use private profiles and the blocking system provided by G@G.
    Just a reflection of the world outside G@G, with anonymity added.

• Why not make your profile private? No one will be able to message you unless you agree to them following you. If you have a serious problem with anyone, contact admin.

Whatever you do, don't ever send anyone nudes! I know you are sensible and won't, but it doesn't hurt to mention it again!

• Because they can be. Sadly they do become mean when they want to. It is kind of like an 8 year old on cod. Honestly it kind of annoys me when they post mean comments. Most of the time they don't even answer the question they just troll to be mean.

• What is happening I would guess is that when any young girl joins the site the same 10 to 15 % of users pile in with their extremely forward messages. It is not nice but as you spend longer on the site you will see the other 85 to 90% normal users come through in their various guises that would be more representative of the people on the site. Sorry you were made feel uncomfortable and hope it gets better soon.

• how do they text you off this site? It takes a long time to train a dog... it takes longer to develop a man. When you consider most boys have no training... it takes even longer. Just keep smacking them down til you find one that behaves.

• who said its offsite? i m writing text to you now

• @somethingoingon doh! I didn't get what you meant. I don't know, people probably feel less reservation here so their true selves comes out. But we aren't all like that right? There are no written behavior rules and no training. I haven't had anyone really mean... yet.

• I think people in general can be pretty mean and thoughtless no doubt. But are some nice gems here an there naturally.

• Treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen! I tried being a good guy on here. And it got me nowhere!

• cause they´re not getting what they want, i guess xD i mean you´re really generalizing hard here and it´s quite unfair to say this too.

• I think most guys on here have no clue about the real world. They think different from the guys in the real world. Not brother with them.

• Because theyre trolls and guys are tool bags, im sorry you had run ins with the ones that make us normal guys ashamed to be men.

• Well I don't count because I don't message anyone. Haha.

• The world is full of assholes

• I don't know... Lol I am not mean to anyone here :-)

• Im only mean on here because people ask dumb questions im really a nice person just not on gag at least not always

• I don't mean to be mean. I mean, I am just mean sometimes, you know what I mean?

• You sure? :P

• Good thing I'm not one of them. Phew 😅

• They find out that they are not as compatible as they thought before.

• how are they mean?

• they text me first
      They ask for sexting
      They keep sending nudes
      They keep talking dirty
      They ask for nudes In return
      They don't have any manners

• no I'm not doing that but still they text me no matter what :/

• just random picks of there mini me huh lmao , so you honestly send it thinking well if she didn't want to talk to me then this should work

• Becusse they lack the social charisma and charming quilalities most men do not have.

• thats an easy one most guys think with the wrong head and then you add the fact they can say whatever to a girl they would never even talk to in person , I noticed it playing online poker lol so can't imagine the stuff you girls get

• You can always block them, why make a big deal of it?

• I ain't mean pumpkin

• I have no idea, I am never mean.

• they have low self esteem

• you mist define your personal definition of mean :P

• Block them it's your decision

• i know guys ; teenage guys like to annoy pretty girls , it is a way to gain attention . and the more the pretty the girl is the more she will get annoyed. i think you have to make ur mind peace with that and develop away to be okay with it , and ignore them , block them , whatever. just dont make that annoy u that much. this is the world ; our world. welcome to it..

• i m nice=) oh now in a relatinship huh? congrats lol

• More from Guys
    6

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• Lol yeah sometimes they're like Hello elegant lady and 2 sec later it's like what is your tit size can i see you tit let me see them do u masturbate take a pic of your pussy would u piss on me yeahhhh... and i'm like ehem... byee lol

• The mean ones just PM more.

• I haven't met any "Mean" males on here. Some who were brutally honest, and some that were overly perverse. But never mean.
    I have met a lot of mean females on here though, vicious and angry ones.
    So it's all in how you look at it.

• Mean? I don't know of any mean guys here.

Bunch of whiny pussbabies, sure. But mean? Nah.

• Just ignore them from the get go.

• Really? But there are some good guys too. They are very friendly.

• I have found most on here to be nice. forget the rude ones and look for the good ones

• Yea they pretend to be nice but when you aren't compliant they get super psycho.

• Haaha "super psycho"
      Do you have any entertaining story that you'd like to share? :p

• Ignore them.

1 private opinion(s)