When you get a MHO do you think you take it because (be honest)?

• How popular you are on this site
  • Your profile picture if you were/are attractive
  • Because you really think you deserve it and your answer was helpful
  • Because i know the asker i think
  • Because of the rating of my MHO
  • Because of my profile status level /Guru/Master etc
  • Because the answer is not even exist here and i will explain to you my friend

Most Helpful Girl

• I Voted "C" for Thee but it is Probably a little of Everything Mentioned above.
    However, Those who Know me and those who Don't, Trust Plays a Part here, dear, for They may just Rest their assurance on this Wise ol Owl and know they are getting a Straight Shooter Honest Jane in my Good Name.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• Thanks for the brief answer you are so nice xx :)

• xx :)

• :)) xxoo

Most Helpful Guy

• most MHOs I get are from the automated system lol (sadly they don't count in :p )
    from the regular ones... I guess most I get from people I know

• Lmao i never took it from the automatic system yet haha

• thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 6

• I can't really choose just one option from the poll to be honest. There are the guys that straight up said I was attractive (maybe in creepier terms) after I thanked them for MHO. There are some that I think just wanted to choose someone and others that enjoyed the conversation I had with them, so I get MHO in those cases. Then, of course, there are times where I do I feel was pretty helpful and deserved it in those instances.

• Honestly I think it depends on the person. I've had a few horndogs that I knew picked it just cause they told me they thought I was hot, I've had some where I think I got picked because I took the time to have a pleasnt conversation with the asker, and I have some where I feel I pretty much just summed up the same thing what everyone was saying and was chosen at random

• Because I think I deserved it.
    I'm not popular here, you can't see my face on profile picture, my MHO rating is pretty low, so I can't see any other reason.

• I don't know really, I'm mostly joking around.

• I think people pick me if no one else gave a decent answer, lol.

• I always answer anon so "Because you really think you deserve it and your answer was helpful"

• I think you deserve them a lot :)

What Guys Said 13

• I genuinely try, or I'm just plain mean to the obvious. Works wonders. Try to answer in a disciplined, observant manner. Lack of those here.

• Of the words I say, sometimes a friend will just give it out

• MHO functions in a confusing way on this site. I was afraid to mark an answer as most helpful because it says it cannot be undone, (but can't get find my way back into it anyway, so if it can't be done after leaving...). I put because of profile status level. It just looks cooler to have a blue badge with a higher percentage number. If one has few responders/responses, rewarding them with MHO is a nice way to return the favor and encourage them to help those that might fall under the radar.

• Part C, Part I was only male answer, Part D, Part sheer luck

• Apparently I have 84 most helpful so far. I have notifications turned off for most helpful because I don't like to see all the closed questions in my feed. So I don't even know when I get a most helpful.

• I can't say for sure, I do not know the behind the reason why they gave me a MHO. However, I noticed when I get a MHO, most times it came from a girl. That's good thing, because girls are awesome. Maybe it's a mix of few things.

• Definitely because my answer was helpful. I'm a known user but definitely not popular.

• 99.99967% of the time I'm not sincere

• I really don't care about mhos, I have even disabled the notifications that tell me if I got a MHO.

• No idea.

• Im rarely trying to help so i feel some people dont care who gets MHO and picks a random answer

• People here generally love me. If I went away this site would crumble.

• Only because the giver aka question asker gets xper points