When answering a question on GAG. Does a persons punctuation have anything to do with if you answer the question or not?

• Yes!
  • No!

Most Helpful Guy

• The only time I might not answer it would be if the question is so bad you can't read it. However, I give it a pretty good go at trying to work out what a person means. Sometimes I will ask.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I can't read the mess that they have written, I'm not going to bother with attempting to decode and answer their question.

What Guys Said 3

• If it is REALLY badly written it can be off putting but if question is good, I will stick with it.

• No, but that does happen with the age.

• Not as long as it's legible to me.

What Girls Said 3

• If I can't understand, then I won't answer. That's pretty rare though, usually when someone's a troll.

• Usually, no. I'm not going to get picky over a few missed commas or whatever. If I cannot read what the user wrote, though, then I will just skip over it.

• no. as long as it makes sense, i'll still answer.