How did you hear about GAG?

I often use google when i want to know something about a girl behavior, i ended up frequently with related search results of people who asked the same questions and what is more the website was always GAG.. and i remember seeing '' what girls said'' what guys said'' so after couple of times of researches i finally decided to join that site (ridiculously i never memorized or bookmarked the website so it was really challenging to find the site name again).. i just remembered it was in blue and pink haha

What is your story :)?

• AD
  • A friend
  • A girlfriend/boyfriend
  • None i was born here
  • I knew about it myself by my researches
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 22

• I was born on GAG!

Haha, just kidding. I was really bored in my yearbook club in high school so I started looking up random relationship stuff. And then I found this site. So since it wasn't blocked by the school I decided to join it.

• Haha so it's the same as me :P

• I needed some help with a problem I had. I searched Google and it directed me to here. I didn't get the advice I thought I'd receive though. The only people answering my question were trolls and assholes. So I've never asked a question again regarding my own problems or worries.

I wasn't gonna stay , but I realised there was a lot of genuine people needing help , so I decided to stay and try to be a listening ear to those who are needing advice. I've deactivated and came back a few times though lol

• By looking up things on Google, a couple of search results brought me here.

• by look it up by random!

• i voted i knew about it myself by my researches... i was looking up something on google and gag popped up

• I was looking for an answer to a relationship prob and I got advice from a link which came from gag. After that I decided to join it so that I can gain advice in this particular area of my life.

• Googled a topic.

• I found out GAG through Google. I was obsessed with a topic, then I did a research and GAG showed up.

• I used Google and was led to this site, many years ago.

• I Googled a question & was directed here.

• I googled "Why do guys like girls to have nipple piercings?" and GAG was the first link.

• I was born here, lol :P

• Google led me here.

• Google

• from the devil

• I was searching stuff up about how to ask your crush out and all that shit, I came across gag and have been a member ever since lol

• googled something n it showed up

• Vote F = Via a question I keyed into Google.

• Google. Thanks Google.

• I looked up why do guys bully ugly giris? And found this site

• pop up by random searches online?

• I ask a question on internet and I end up here

What Guys Said 25

• I needed information on understanding women better and my one of my searches lead me here. I got started years ago, but didn't stay as there wasn't many answers and not much was going on. In my research I was also working to be a coach and realized that there were a lot of others that were in emotional pain and needed help so I came back after another search led me here again.

Since a lot of people genuinely need help I offer it, I'm logical and pragmatic and deal with facts on a daily basis, their pain becomes mine as I walk them through step by step resolving things one way or another. I don't abandon people or act disingenuous toward anyone, I've got a good heart and a capacity for knowledge like an encyclopedia and I use it to help others.

• I found it like you did on a search result. And the rest is history.

• I googled something about girls looking at guy's bulges lol

• I just stumble upon it by chance... while searching for something interesting on the google.

• I don't remember specifics of how I got here, but I think what ended up happening was that I was looking for "depression advice" or something of the sorts on google and this site popped up. I ended up making an account and went from there.

• I had a question that needed to be answered and i found this place and not surprisingly i got shitty answers lmao

• I looked up something with "girl" and then here I am, 1 1/2 years later

• some random fuckers came up to me like those bastard jahova witnesses and i got converted :D

• I was looking up "nice guys finish last" on Google after a funny post my college friend posted. I had a LOT of free time so I went up to page 20 in the search!

Some of the result pages were questions and articles written on this site called GirlsAskGuys. com ; it looked interesting so I made a profile on January 7, 2010... and I've been here ever since with the same username. :-D

#GaGHallOfFame #GaGLegend

• One day I randomly decided to read about girl problems from their own perspective. Then I somehow came here and decided that I would join. Have been here every single day since.

• I think I just keyed in a question on Google and got a link to GaG - Since I like forums, I decided to investigate and liked it.

• I just stumbled upon it, years ago.

• Stumbled across it when I searched for "sex forum".

• Yep, same as you. I often wondered what women would think about certain subjects etc, so I found this site. It seemed like such a good idea to me as well.

• stumbled upon it while googling something else

• I was actually in grave, but i heard my fellows getting themselves rated here, so i resurrected to get myself rated, especially my moustache, abs and butt!

• I Googled "where are all the awkward people at?" Gag popped up.

• Google

• From an asshole I used to know

• honestly i dont remember

• had a question and Google it and so found it

• E, Google.

• No I found it in Google option? It's da most common option BY FAR actually...

• I googled old granny and bam Gag pooped up. This was in the olden days when Gag was delicious.

• No idea.

But very probably through googling and having a link onto gag on the very first few pages on Google.

It's frankly the xper points that keep me here. When they remove that is they day I'll remove myself from this site