Is GaG basically driven by a FEW GaG posting addicts, and MANY other on and off users?

1|0
6|13

Most Helpful Guy

• That's how it is for most businesses. It's the 80-20 rule. Although arbitrary, it's safe to assume that about 80% of revenues are generated by 20% of customers.

Depending on the phase of the company, decisions are based on the demands and preferences of the 20% (or less). Notice, you get less ads when you reach a certain level.

6|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say so. The vast majority of users don't log on that much.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Sounds about right lol

1|0
    0|0
  • That would make sense that those who create the most content drive it to a degree but the areas of the site I hang around in tend to be driven by current events in the outside world.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the Zipf mystery (80/20 rule)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCn8zs912OE

0|0
    0|0
  • There are Questions being made every 45 sec and sometimes even faster in prime time hours

0|0
    0|0
    • The questions are primarily by addicts. Thanks for making my point.

• You are very welcome

• Gag addict checking in, this is pretty accurate yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • It's mostly driven by administrators that have tons of catfish accounts that robo post the same questions over and over and over again. There is like a 6 month question pattern cycle.

0|0
    0|0
  • Driven by a few people (Administration) with there rules on what you can do on here... This place is mostly for younger people but it is not a bad place...

0|0
    0|0
  • Precisely near to yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Basically, yeah..

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the 69 pervert rule.

0|0
    0|0
  • GAG's driven by Tolga and only... it's up to him to shut down da site whenever he wants...

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Yes I am one of them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm, yeah, pretty much. I'll go with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • "GaG posting addicts"
    damnn... @ me next time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say it by a few regulars & a whole lot of anon users.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|1
    0|0