Good bye GAGs

This website isn't very helpful or knowledgeable. The responses are typical as expected, but in no way the responses can be applied to real life situations. It's easy to say and judge when you're on the outside looking in. This is my first reason why I'm ditching this website.

The admins and mods on this board are notorious for deleting posts and thread that are deserving of being posted. They are cleaning these boards with chlorine. What's worse is that mods admit they can't delete posts but they slip on threads. I've caught several mods that posts up the most stupid sh*t and get in arguments with users on this board.

This website sucks! Not because of the users, but because of the people running this sh*t. It's more crooked than the Bush administration.

Most Helpful Girl

• well I hope you change your mind. It is a good website , I understand it can be frustrating at times. sometimes I do not get the answers I want to my questions but do keep in mind, sometimes people do not log in at that time and aren't available to answer your questions. also keep in mind, it is a free advise site.

if you have an issue, please bring it to administration. I have not deleted any question in the last month, that I can assure you of and I am a mod. I understand that there are other mods on here, and they may be abusing their power, if that is so, please report it right away or talk to me about it. thanks. I found that this website helped me with me getting over an abusive relationship, so I do not feel it is entirely biased, however I understand your frustrated, there are a few members who abuse the website or prey on others. I assure you that that would be taken cared of, if there were more reports in. a link to administration is at the bottom.

What Girls Said 2

• haha credited. But where else am I supposed to attempt to get objective feedback on my guy dilemmas? How about this- I'll answer ur question if you answer mine?

• Of course some answers aren't helpful...I mean, you're not getting answers from experienced professionals. Most of the users on this site are still in high school. What do you expect from them? Genius answers? Obviously not. But every once in a while someone comes up with a answer that is actually extremely helpful

What Guys Said 6

• well . first of all , it is really typical to say that you don't like something but nonetheless use the anonimity it provides . If you want serious answers on relationship issues you are definitely in dire need of some help . The subjects discussed in this site are what one would expect from people of the average age of the users here , including me , and the responses(be really glad if you had had any) cannot be anything more than ventures to make general rules out of human nature , something in itself nigh impossible .

To conclude , if you want something deeper or something different than the subjects discussed or at the very least allowed to be discussed here(I really don't know what the limitations on thematology are)you can always try reading a book , not something too hard , just a machiaveli or jean paul-sartre .

best wishes

aime qu'est-ce que tu fais , mais any detest pas que les autres font

• I disagree. Everyone on here is from completely different backgrounds and cultures and nearly everyone has had completely different experiences. There is a hell of a lot of useful information on here you just have to take some time to go through it and learn. You could go to a 'pro' for advice but pros haven't been in every possible relationship dilemma/situation.. they are guessing. On here you have real people and real situations, all of them very different. Sure there are trolls, and idiots and trigger happy mods but you just gotta try to ignore them.

• Somehow I think we'll be seeing enough of you around Mr anonymous, even after you leave. It can be tedious and frustrating at times, but the fact genuine help is sought after and can be provided at times will keep me here.

• You've caught several mods that post the most stupid bleep and get into arguments? I wouldn't doubt it. But just because they way the admin runs things, and moderators clean them up, doesn't mean you have to leave. I'll admit, this site has its fair share of problems, but every social networking/relationship site out there, does.

• Palek (a moderator) does that to me & my friends all the time!

I have reported him & I was told to copy & paste his rude, argumentative & sometimes degrading answers. I have done that & nothing has been done.

It's actually sad that a 53 year old man is a top contributor because it shows that he has nothing else to do with his life but sit inside at his computer.

• Yes, I've seen some of 'em.

• Wow. Somebody is emo. W/e. I couldn't care less if you want to use this site or not.

• The posts are deleted for good reason, violation of terms and conditons, fake accounts, underage, or to explicit. I don't like it when they get deleted either especially when you have spent a lot of time on the answer. It has its ups and downs, bit like bush do we miss him ?

Nothing stoping you from creating your own site lol.

id probably ge bored in the end with the same old questions.

• Yes for good reason? Like the time a kid was asking about the gym & for one reason or another he wrote Jim. That question was removed & there was nothing in his question against GAG policy except he used the wrong spelling.

• You understand and agree that the Company may, but is not obligated to, review the Site and may modify, change, moderate partially or as a whole, delete or remove (without notice) any Site Content or User Content in its sole discretion, for any reason or no reason, including without limitation User Content that in the sole judgment of the Company violates this Agreement or the Company