Do girlsaskguys need to bring the down-vote button back?

I dont even answer anymore questions because I know I am going to find answers that annoy me. This site is lame now

Most Helpful Guy

• I thought it was lame to begin with really. And honestly? Just because a bunch of people may down vote somebody's opinion isn't gonna make it untrue, it just means you don't like. The downvote has always seemed to be a sign that what somebody thinks really bothers other people and they can't stand it, especially if what the person thinks is true.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• Some times I wish it was still here , so yes I wish they would bring it back

• Yes for the love of God yes for everything holy and unholy in heaven and
    in hell upon this earth and the potential infinite space that is our universe and all dimensions real or otherwise may they please bring it back...

• How long have we been asking for this?

• Im indifferent about it.

There are other things I wish they would add/change.

• If other people's answers annoy you here's a suggestion: actually put some words together and write your own answer. You can even stay anonymous.

• If Im giving advice to people that need help and dumbass people comment with their negativity and sexist bullshit, IM GONNA WANNA DOWNVOTE THEM. Get it? This is NOT about me asking questions. Your comment is irrelevant

• They'll bring it back they promised that they would so if they fail to uphold their end it'll mean bad things for them.

• This horse has had enough beatings. GAG knows where most of us stand. They promised to bring it back. I really think they were just placating us and hoping we'd eventually forget.

• DONT BRING BACK THE DOWNVOTE

• No, it's fine as it is now. I don't think there is any need to bring back the down vote button

• do I want it back? no
    do they need to bring it back? yes.
    why? because the community wanted it and they promised to do so

• Mentally, telepatically and digitally downvoted this question.

• Its there call

• I asked this question like a week ago. You can see it in my question list. Yes G@g should bring it back.

• We should give them a deadline and mass-quit if they don't , op.

• Downvotes, And way less site rules.

• yes, they need to.

• Yes, they do.

• yes it's boring without it

• Yes but the worst is the slot thing, questions closing and a few other things. Why the hell would a question close? How freakin stupid.

• well... i kinda understand that now, we dnt need too much content at once. If noone responds after 72 hours your questoin is pretty much dead

• @hazoplmeught Then why even have a search thing? It was way better. People don't use it everyday and people are friends here. They want them to answer the questions and some are unique. It makes zero sense.

• i can understand that point. But someone shouldn't have a billion questions open at once though, people might start spamming gag then

• Yes I think they should

What Girls Said 14

• I think people need to shut up about that tbh. It's getting old.

• This. X2 🙋

• 😴😴😴

• Sleeping while typing. Cool

• I could care less what they decide to do with it. There are more important things that should be fixed, in my opinion. If you feel the need to avoid questions because opinions matter so much, a site where some people are purposely assholes probably isn't a good idea tbh.

• Not the point. Stupid shit like that could make people asking the questions feel like shit and maybe the fact that people downvote those dumbasses shows the asker, people dont agree with their stupid shit. Think smart instead of small :)

• I feel like gag lied about the bring downvotes back. They are trying to see what happens if they wait it out and if we would just forget about it and move on.

• I don't really care. I don't need or want it back since I didn't use it, but they said it would be coming back. We'll see.

• You GAG won't give us a down vote button at least take the up vote away.

• Definitely.

• No it doesn't

• Yea I'd rather it come back

• I don't know, i kinda don't care. I got used to the non downvotes, i'm neutral

• Yes please bring back! 👍🏻👎🏻

• #BringBackTheDownVotes
    It is very well needed...

• FUCK YES

• It's coming back.

Patience.

• It's never coming back!

• Admins have apparently been working on it but I'm pretty sure it's just been on the back burner. It's not super important anyway

• I don't really care. I rarely vote anyway.