Do you disable private opinions on your questions?

I do on EVERY question I post. I see often, especially on how do I look questions, a whole bunch of private opinions on them, and I can only guess that it's a bunch of creeps trying to hook up with people. I just don't what those types of comments on my questions.

What at about you guys? Do you allow private opinions on your posts?

• Yes, I disable private opinions. 😡
    41% (16)22% (6)33% (22)Vote
  • I do not disable private opinions. 😳
    44% (17)59% (16)50% (33)Vote
  • I don't disable private opinions, but I don't like them. 😒
    15% (6)19% (5)17% (11)Vote
  • I don't know how to. 🙁
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|19

Most Helpful Guy

• I disable private opinions, and anonymous opinions.
    This is a site to exchange opinions, I'm don't think it's right to stop others from knowing what other people's opinions are.
    Also, if you have an opinion, and you're gonna express it, don't hide, say it out loud, don't be a coward going private or hiding under the anonymous option. I hate that.
    It's your opinion, take f*cking responsibility for the words that come out of your mouth.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• I actually saw a How Do I Look question from a woman who allowed ONLY private opinions. So nobody else could see any of the opinions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I haven't posted many questions but when I posted my last question, I think that time this update was not there.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't disable them , if I receive them it's cool as long as it's about the question and nothing else

0|0
    0|0
  • I only have people talk in the open no ANON anymore either

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never disabled them but I've also never seen the practical use of them... I preferred the classic opinions and if you wanted to say something in private, the PM's.
    Not that I mind that they exist but I wouldn't have created the feature :o

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. I haven't had any bad experiences with it yet and if they wanna tell it privately for some reason then so it be.

but I'm not a girl, so I have less creeps

0|0
    0|0
  • I really dont understand the pojnt of them and i think its a dumb feature. I kinda forgot i could disable them but i should

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't had a bad experience with a private opinion, so I leave it open for now. :-D

0|0
    0|0
  • The more anonymity you give someone the more honest they'll be. If you give someone a mask they'll show you who they really are.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I feel no need to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I disable them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont allow private opinions at all...

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont give a rats ass what people say.. fuck censorship..

0|0
    0|0
  • Private opinions never bothered me, if a person is shy, he/she has a right to privacy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I enable all answers i love all answers

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll keep them enabled.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only on the most private of sexual questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • no never

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I absolutely do. I've said it before and I will keep saying it. Private opinions should not be on this site.

1|0
    0|0
  • Back before we couldn't disable them, the only people who used them were doing it to leave disgusting explicit comments. No thanks.

1|0
    0|0
  • The feature is useless to me. I dont use it but i keep the option available.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends.

I'll usually only disable anon for everything, and keep private on if something is personal/embarrassing etc

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really get the whole private opinion thing. Anon worked just fine, why do we have another level of it? Another useless feature in my view

0|0
    0|0
  • I almost always do, along with anonymous as well. I realize that limits the number of replies, but it also wards off most trolls and creepers.🙋

#PersonalPrefernce

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe I've asked a question since we could disable private opinions, but I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't disable anonymous or private opinions.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. I'm not a fan of the private option. seems pointless to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I disable private and anon.

1|0
    0|0
  • No but that's probablt because I don't ask too many questions

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they serve no purpose on this site.

0|0
    0|0