What is your favorite quote from your profile page?

What I mean is, if you go to your profile, a quote from your previous opinions pops up, it has a large amount of upvotes. Can you share the quote here and provide context? Lol I find them hilarious

Mine is when I said: "My breasts are tastier than yours" on this question: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/other/q1795566-thanksgiving-day-caption-contest-can-you-come-up-with-a-funny-line

So basically you had to caption this Thanksgiving line, and I'm personally quite proud of mine.

Your turn! Go!

Not your bio

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

What Guys Said 11

• I misread your question and thought you said your favourite quote from anyone's profile page - Since I went to the bother of getting the link for quote , I am going to answer it anyway - I love @Thunderstorms quote
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...971ba0b5a8.jpg
    My own quote was on a question about a girl bemoaning the fact she was single despite the fact she was super hot, the most popular girl in school and way hotter than all the other skanks that had boys chasing them. I just said "I think I can see why you are single" it got loads of upvotes.

• I haven't found a single woman who agrees with the following, so I'm clearly wrong, but it's my opinion:
    I'm quite shy and introvert and if I were a woman, I would feel so weird that someone was having unecessasy trouble for me, that I was the center of attention and was put on a pedestal. I would feel so uncomfortable and self conscious to the point of asking the other to do it less frequently.
    Also if it's done everytime, it becomes routine and won't be fully appreciated. I think those kind of actions should only come every once in a while, thus making them special instead of routine.

---
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a23451-chivalry-feminism-why-men-should-always-pay-on-dates

It's not my favorite, because it's random every time I go there, so I just picked the first that came up.
    I don't know what my favorite is...

• I gotta say, you put me on memory lane by reviewing my old answers and keep refreshing the page. There are some nice answers there, I must say...

• U're truly proud! YEE!

• I have 3 that are my favorites on my page.

1. If you are caught unprepared by a sudden rainstorm, you should not run foolishly down the road or hide under the eves of houses. You are going to get soaked either way. Accept that from the beginning and go on your way. This way you will not be distressed by a little rain. Apply this lesson to everything. ( this is a valuable lesson and a very true Japanese quote )

2. The mark of a great poet is how much he has suffered for his craft.
    ( this is one I made up myself which again is quite a true one )

3. A tramp, a gentleman, a poet, a dreamer, a lonely fellow, always hopeful of romance and adventure. -Charlie Chaplin- ( and then this one because it pretty much in a nutshell describes me )

• Not that it's my favorite but it had the most likes out of them all. But I could be wrong, I only clicked refresh about 5 times.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1753347-post-your-puberty-pics

• The question was:"Why have I seen the devil inside my boyfriend while he fucked me?"

and I said: "It's because you had sex outside of marriage "

I got 18 upvotes :)

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1847260-why-have-i-seen-the-devil-inside-my-boyfriend-while-he-fucked-me

• Not a quote but a very long words.

All Ladies are welcome to come by and chat. I am a good listener and like to help solve problems, but if you don't listen to the advice your seeking from me and you still keep changing your mind back and forth and never do anything about it and you keep bringing up the same old subject to me that gets pretty old and I then have to end the topic because Its like beating a dead horse and Its time to move on and discuss new things.

• Well, it doesn't show the most Savage ones i posted.. but this one is good..

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1913926-which-one-would-you-prefer-turkey-or-russia

• mine are mostly selfies, games or favourite gagers lol... so I'll take one from someone else :p

http://i.imgur.com/LnPP0Nd.jpg

@archiz

• you are racist, you should be ashamed of yourself like all white people

• Blessed are thy lips that speaketh with no tongue. Don't fart youngsters it might kill ya!

• I don't have any actually... even if I have like 3300+ posts now...

• Seems like anonymous posts don't count... and yes in ma profile it says No Recent Activity...