How come no one answers my questions or reads my mytakes any more?

I always get my questions closed and I also always get them tooken off. It wasn't like that in the beginning and I guess my mytakes are boring now? What gives. I might delete my account.

Most Helpful Guy

• seems like a lot of people don't answer questions anymore. I think yahoo answers is kind of becoming popular again. real people are on there, and ther are so many more options for question and answering. this site has become rather dull with the crowd it attracts. It used to be that you could ask any question whether it was about birds and the bees or about worldly things, or being depressed or whatever and people would answer, and give thoughtful answers that extended over a paragraph or more. nowadays you basically get nothing, nevermind the lack of people that might answer, or you get users who answer with one word answers when you are lookingfor explamnations. then again, most questions are about superficial things anyways

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure who you are, but there are a few reasons that questions don't get answered usually.

- Not enough details: It's hard to give good advice if we are doing a lot of speculation.
    - Too many details: Long walls of text overwhelm users' eyes.
    - Too many grammar or spelling errors: It makes everything hard or impossible to read.
    - You go anonymous: I understand some things are very personal. However, many people like to attach a name to the questions or myTakes.

What Guys Said 10

• I typed a few questions on here as well.. but found no one answered them either.. I do not ask many now if any.. I do give lots of opinions tho.. that good enough.. I usually do not know what to ask anyways.. guess I could ask some fashion questions about what I like to wear.. but will take a rain check on that

• We can't know the reasons because we don't know who you are. You're anonymous. Maybe that basic lack of awareness of what you're doing is part of the problem.

• It depends on what your question or MyTake is about. Fun and controversial ones will always get the most replies.

• Without knowing who you are I can't comment but I read nearly all the takes everyday.

• it's cause when you post it GAG looks at it first than decides if they want it up
    if not they take it down happens all the time

• Are you 15? and do your username have a "trumpet" in it?

• Send me a link of your mytake and i will read it

• Most of us don't take an U18 teen seriously

• True. And very prejudice tho :/

• You will get your chance. Don't worry.

• Helloooooooo. You've just had your question answered 😀😀😀😃😃😃😘😘😘😄😄😄

What Girls Said 5

• Can't say that I even know you as you are anonymous.

• bexauz we have lives to live.

• I'll read your myTakes... who are you?

• well there's a FAQ for it i know but its usually for frivolous or repetitive questions

• What, do u mean?

• like random questions. I've gotten one taken off cuz the title was "im boreddddddddddddd 🐢" or somethin like that

• If your questions are too long, most people will not bother giving an answer.