What do you hate the most about GAG?

The website itself or the people on it...

Most Helpful Girl

• The gender-based colors. Oh puh-leeeeze, what are we? 3 year old girls?

The numerous pathetic misogynists and troll who somehow never get banned.

I have a personal Bad experience with a former admin. I left and came back with a new username because I had some boy doubts. But the way I See gag has never been the same again since then. Now I See this site as a place that's full of pathetic losers and lonely people, which unfortunately, are just like me. Occasionally there might be one or two people who can give solid advice but most of the sound-sounding members just PDA over each other on this high school-like site that assigns me PINK for fuck's sake! And no, they never listen to my protests.

Most Helpful Guy

• How they think virgins and fat chicks are hot lmaoo nerds

What Girls Said 17

• wwe need more xper points!

• The creeps and private opinions aren't the best.

• I hate that the website allows people to be so shitty on it.

• Rude and Crude people, Which is Why many have left, @Yumix.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• thanks and I have to agree with this

• Yes, but people like you and myself who know how to handle everyone with class and diplomacy. xxoo

• The creeps

• The design of the website, sad trolls, the updates they do, the army of anons, issues seeing every kind of question being asked, and a lot of others but having issues thinking of what they are atm.

• Definitely some of the people.

• i like the website, i like the people on it. i'm not as much of a veteran as a lot of you but it's a really great community so i can't pull the "back in my day, gag was the best site and now.. it's overrun with gremlins" lmao

• the website layout i think. people will always be FUBAR but they can do something to make the struggle less real (fake?)

• Closed questions, and some of the people, not all but some. And some of the questions as well

• 0|1
  • Hmmm, nothing to be honest.

• Some people on it... you just have to wonder... omg

• The over use of the anonymous feature.

• The amount of trolls on it...

• That you sometimes trying to figure out who that anonymous person is that you're chatting with. That's one of the annoying parts but also kinda keeps it interesting. 😉

• She says anonymously aha :P

• I was thinking about making a comment but I couldn't think of a good one so I just moved on :P

• Hahaha it's cool yumix, we all have our moments 😋

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 14

• There are some type of people I dislike here. On GAG I have observed that people don't even have the basic sense of behavior and understanding, they get arrogant and also tend to easily misunderstand the person who is giving the opinions..

• I dislike the fighting between the genders, it deeply saddens me, i hope men and women can learn to live with each other and support each other to become better people, there is so much knowledge and love to be gained :)

• I adopt a policy that I am here for fun, constructive stuff if it goes into negative territory I put it out of my mind. That said even with said policy I feel I enjoy about 90% of my interaction with the site.

• Glad to see no one said downvotes yet.

• Probably trolls, seeing the same pictures and questions.

• Closed minded people

• Few population. I want it to be big... like my dick. lol jk.

• Nerds

• Hate the Admins..
    Hitler for Admin.

• Lack of editing ability

• hah yeah I often wish this site would have that feature

• the people. A lot of fakery and false worship

• The Google police.

• The multiple accounts from far right wackjobs and the closing of questions.

• The people that are so opinionated and go on and on to prove they are right and need to have the last say and it's usually women that I encounter on here mostly that do this