Is GAG giving your device problems?

So I love using GAG! I have a new Macbook Air--but it keeps freezing up. I have gone through all of the possibilities of why this could be happening and I think it may be GAG that is causing the problems. Is this happening to anyone else?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• No bt my internet keeps going out due to my modem needing an upgrade as they have changed the internet to all digital.

• No, it's not. My device is working perfectly fine.

• Not at all

• I used it on Pc on Firefox and chrome it don't show any problem.
    I used it in my LG ( android ), yet no problem yet.
    Now I am using it on iphone 4s ( ios 9.2 ), it's running smooth.
    I don't think it's g@g.

• Nope its just you.

• i just signed up and i can already tell people here are 90 percent miserable, unexposed and inexperienced about a lot.

i might deavtivate lol this place is for kids and miserables.

• Are you using Safari browser? if so switch to another one.. Google chrome for example..

• Yah, I was using Safari but I switched to Firefox so that I can hopefully eliminate some problems. So... do you think I should be using Chrome instead? Cuz I have that too.

• Yup try Google Chrome, if the problem is still happening, check for the latest IOS update from your settings>general>software Update.

• Okay, thanks so much!

What Girls Said 7