Would you pay 10K Xper points to ban a member?

Let's say if there were a feature where you could redeem 10K xper points to ban a specific member, would you use it?

Of course they can create a new account but banning them when they were near 7000 (just below) xper points where they were about to redeem their points for a gift card or the ones who worked hard to become a master, editor or something. It'd be a great retribution lol.

It's just a fun question :)

• Yes #TeamJudgementWould you pay 10K Xper points to ban a member?
  • No #TeamPeaceWould you pay 10K Xper points to ban a member?

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Guy

• If I hated them and knew they had a strong attachment to their username then it would be totally worth it :p

What Girls Said 19

What Guys Said 26

• If you want to burn all your XP to get them to make a new account 2 seconds later and allow them to post 3 more questions what exactly are you hoping to accomplish? All you'd do is burn their xp and your at the same time... Tolga wins in the end by not paying his bills and everyone else gets screwed. It's not like they wouldn't come back on you with some anonymous account that bones you in the ass out of no where 2 months later.

• people who would abuse a system to get people banned based, not on a violation of community standards, but instead on personal dislike, are the most dangerous people.

I can think of 2 or 3 users I would love to see shut the fuck up, or see them be put in their place, but even then I wouldn't ban them.
    If someone bothers you that much, block.

• Vote 'B'

I'd say waste of points doing that. If I don't like someone I let them be, they can commit all the faults they want and I'd continue reporting them ;)

• Woah you're not a mod anymore :o

• Have too much on my plate, couldn't do justice to being a mod - tried but have priorities that warrant attention. Let the better person who can do justice be there :)

• No, I won't. It's waste of time and also my Xper points, it's not up to me to decide which member should be banned, admins are there for that purpose and they are the best judge of this.

• This would be abused to no end and in no way would it work. I would have been banned a long time ago.

• Nah man, I'm using my points on shit for me, not to shit on someone else. Plus I VERY rarely block people as it is. :-P

• No. They can create a new account anyway.

• No way, Faye.

• They must have a pretty depressing life to do that XD

I wouldn't.

• Xper emperors would disagree.

• I'm sorry, but you gotta be a major loser to spend your xper on banning someone. Just ignore them.

• Nah some people have so much useless xper. Like me. I have ~ 22 K redeemable points left lol.

But yeah. I can understand what you're taking about :)

• No, that would be a waste. Plus, I've been trying to get to Level 7 forever so I know how long that takes to get that many points. At this point, I seriously think the admins are fucking with me.

• Lol I don't care about anyone here enough to block them what's the point in banning anyway I don't give a shit about anyone on this site and I don't even have 4k xp

• Would you never block anyone?

• Not really, unless they just responded to my every comment with the same responses that'd get annoying with the notification but no one's done it so far.

• Yes. That's a good attitude.

• Could get nasty - There would be people who would try to take out users at 49.5K

• Yes. Some guy named anonymous. He keeps asking about penis size and girls smelling their underwear. And people keep answer him. I dont know which is worse. :(

• I would be chillin

• Nah, I don't like to be a sabotage. I'd rather ignore someone I don't like.

• Giving fucks is something I don't do often..
      If they expect a move outa me, either I have to love them too much or hate them too much.

• Definite no, if I don't like someone then that's my problem. I'm not going to have someone removed because of my issues with this person, that would be sad.

• hell no. the block button is enough.

• No. They'd make a new account

• no seems a waste to me

• You could ban CoolBreeze to become the only coolbreeze of gag lol

• he was here before me so has the rights on the name, funny thing is i never realized until i'd picked it and then fell over him whilst on here

• Wait, yeah, that nazi dude

• no never.

• Xpers are worthless. I guess it would be put to good use banning people

• It is super easy to create a new account. Create a new email address with Google and sign up again. Easy.

But that would suck for someone who cared about their Xper points (which I don't).

• I would never sacrifice my Amazon gift card for that

• No... a waste of redeemable Xper really... after all they can come back wid a new account... so it's useless...

Sorry if it counts as a member post... but lookin' those posts below... I'm honestly surprised 9mfeo wouldn't pick me...

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more