Should there be a topic just for questions about Turkey?

I think so, then I can just choose not to see all those questions by blocking the topic.

• Yes please!
  • No way!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, that'd be great.
    Likewise for a topic for all the 'Girls, my dick is 10.5"... is that enough?'
    It's getting pretty frustrating how many of those types of question spam the sexual behaviour/sexual health topics. :/

What Guys Said 18

• Well i honestly think turkey is great but i really prefer ham at Thanksgiving. Suppose you can put those questions under food category :)

• Haha, that'd be bad for the topic list, but I agree.

Nobody really asks anything about their country other than turkey. Is this what they call nationalism?

• I think they must advertise the English version very heavily on the Turkish version. You can kind of tell whenever their latest ad campaigns are too, because there's a sudden influx of Turkish users.

• @9mfeo... but why? Isn't the whole point of the Turkish version to be for Turkish people?

• No idea. They advertise the Spanish version on here. This is for English speakers. I imagine it's the same principle.

• Yes!!! hahaha I don't know what's up with Turkish people, but holy shit, they're annoying on here xD

• I mean, sure, but do you really think they're going to use the category? Everyone knows that category will just be ignored by everyone.

• yeah lets have a topic for every country.

• That's not what I said.

• I do generally skim over the posts. There's already been so many of these questions asked since I've been a member here so how many more answers do they really need? We already hide duplicate questions for other topics.

• i understand your point totally but the same could be said for the neverending penis/breast/butt size questions. the ongoing i'm a black/white/asian boy/girl, would a _________ find me attractive...

i've brought up the matter, especially when the same people ask several times if everyone things they are attractive or to be rated.

• Hahaha ı take " yes please " Yes, I m Turkish.

Turkish people like talk and ask about own country. Its a reality. But I don't know what is the reason even though I m Turkish.

• @HookingSwan hahha lol

• lol I dont hate any turkish people

I was just giving you an example of the stereotypical kind of questions they usually ask here and that annoy many GAG users. I dont get easily annoyed though :P

And you're more than cool or I wouldn't be talking to you. Chill ;)

• ah and you're the 1st turkish guy I actually talk to

• Can someone explain how this site and Turkey are so related? I don't get it.

• I think simple answer is that a lot of people migrate from the Turkish version of GaG - Is there a hard and fast reason, I am not sure maybe learn English, creeping are among some of them but the "I am from Turkey" and "What you think of Turkey?" questions seem designed as ice breakers that said I am sure the vast majority are okay - Things just seem a little more pronounced for the Turks on the site.

• No there's been about 26 questions about Turkey in 11 months that's a bit over 2 a month fuck off that's no where near enough for a category.

• HaHa - It does feel like that sometimes

• On TV they already talk too much about this country and the dictator so i indeed prefer not to see anything here about it

• Hhaah no way they have their own version of this site let them go back there.

• The food or the country.

• I knew there where lots of Turkish people around, but didn't notice this was a thing.

• Mmmmm turkey 🍗 turkey is tasty 🍗 Do you prefer white meat or dark meat 🍖 I don't think every food should have it's own topic section 😂

• No... why are they so special?

• It's just because I always see questions about them and they're always asking if we like the country or the people. I do, but they don't need to constantly ask

• the food or the country

• that is just a pointless and stupid idea. i haven't even seen any turkey questions yet!

• Why? It's just another country... no different from the rest.

What Girls Said 15