How tough is it to level up on G@G? How did you reach Guru/Master level?

With some effort I reached level 5. Finally.
Then I saw the crazy amount of points you need to get to guru level. 20K! And I just have a merger 1031 points. Masters, how did you manage to reach that level.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm, I think it took me the better part of a year to get to Guru. Less than a year but probably about 9/10 months.

• That much! How much time did you spent on gag daily?

• I'm not sure because I kinda check it sporadically throughout the day, but maybe all together the time'd be an hour or two. If it helps, I usually average at around 700 points in the last 7 days, so like 100 points a day.

Most Helpful Guy

• They wanted to be sure that only the biggest losers reach the level of guru, so to be one you must spend 1/2 your life going over questions like "what do you think of Turkey?" and "without any details- do you think he likes me? " until nauseous.
    As you can see I have almost reached total loser myself- wait only 10,000 more hours to go.

What Girls Said 9

• Best way to level fast is to spam Mytakes that get promoted all the time.

• Some people spend a lot of time on gag
    It's a miracle that I made it to level 6 seeing as how I'm rarely on here

• It took me 3 years lmao.

• Lots and lots of time on G@G!

• It's easy peasy if you have no life and dedicate all your time to being on G@G.
    I reached Guru in a little less than 3 months and a Master in like 8 months after joining I think. On my previous account that is.

• Wow I didn't even notice that, wtf. Is that like post levels?

• These days... tough as shit.. they're making sure you spend a lot of time on here to level up.. back then it was eazy peazy

• :o I just start today!

• It takes a lot of time & effort to make it to Master or Guru

What Guys Said 10

• I am almost a Master it takes years to get where i have gotten. You have to do a lot of posting in the threads and make Questions. The more you post the faster you will rise to the top

• Well I've been waiting to get to Level 7 since like forever and I've received a lot of MHO's and whore myself on GAG daily but I'm still not there.

I can't imagine how long it will take to get to Guru/Master level :(

• Dude, ignore that, this site will consume your head. Just forget any attempt to reach those levels...

• Yeah true. I don't spare more than 30min for this site.

• Yes, it will take some effort. It depends as to how much time you can spend on GAG, how many opinions you post here, how many questions you can ask. It also depends on how many MHO's you get for your opinions.

• You do not want to reach it. It means spend most of your life on this site. I guess most people that are at that level do not have a life or a future.

• We used to get 3 exp for answering a question (now it's one I think), and 2 just for logging in. I got to guru in a few years though. Guru used to be 10,000 two years ago. When they changed it to 20,000 I went back to level 9.

It can take awhile but I've seen people make guru in a few months. A lot of people have done that actually. Easy of gaining points has changed though. I think it's a little harder to get points overall now maybe.

• By being on GAG a lot

• Sure I've been a guru or whatever in several different life times... I've been reincarnated many times as a rabbit, a princess, and even Godzilla. My chakra is all purple...

• easy, just be very active. some crazy people have made way over 1000xp on one single day.

• i am a guru in my opinion. gag just isn't giving me the acknowledgement i deserve.