Is it possible to delete a question or a poll here? If yes then how?

my dumbass friend posted a photo of me without asking me. Now i want him to delete it

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't delete a question/poll. Which image uploaded did your friend use? You can go to that site and delete it from there

• he didn't use any uploader as such. He just attached the picture in that question

• You cannot remove pics from questions and myTakes no matter what

• Argh.. That's even worst. Because if he used an uploader website then it would of been possible to remove it off the uploader website. There's no way then dude 😕 Maybe contact one of the admins

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 5

• No, not possible. You cannot delete a question yourself. You can request an admin to do that. However there is a good chance your request will be denied, unless it has violated some guidelines it will not be deleted.

• No but you can report it. Or ask a mod directly to hide it, perhaps the admins will take it down.

• Yes, It's possible,
    Just write , " I wanna commit s*icide, please help me commit s*icide" in the question update.
    The admins will delete it.

• Impossible!

• yes... whats the question that your friend posted? link?