Under what circumstances would you deactivate your account or just go inactive?

1|0
11|7

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I walk away for days or months when I get frustrated. I can only say, "FFS quit asking us what he/she means and try actually communicating with your significant other" so many times.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• If I got really tired of the place, if it was affecting my mood negatively all the time, if I was too busy to visit, etc... I'd probably just go inactive in case I ever wanted to return, though.

0|1
    0|0
  • i dunno actually lol probably if i was like *stops n stares at wall* i guess if i was... suddenly to find a life? like a legit "ay mon we be jammin all day ery day son we just thuggin it out" type life. not like "omg what am i gonna wear to that brunch next week?" life xD

0|1
    0|0
  • When I can't deal with the bullshit here anymore.

1|1
    0|0
  • If I got bored or if my work became too much, I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I felt like it. Nothing more is needed.
    Been there, done that and would do it again.

0|1
    0|0
  • I go inactive when my course load gets to be to much.
    But this last semester was light, so I didn't go inactive! haha

0|0
    0|0
  • If the rape manual writer is promoted to admin, I'm gone forever.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I just got bored of this site. Entirely possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm, dunno.

0|0
    0|0
  • If i got bored of this site id just leave, wouldn't deactivate it...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• About being inactive, that depends on the situation and on my work, that is if I am busy then I can go inactive even for a week or 10 days. If I get bored or don't want to come to GAG then I'll go inactive, but I will never deactivate my account.

0|0
    0|0
  • If the missus ever decides to browse herself and finds some of my posts!

2|0
    0|0
  • I dont know :/

Id probably do it on a whim.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I recognize one or two people I know in real life, or if this site gets as big as Facebook or Twitter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like right now for example... Just bored of this place

0|0
    0|0
  • If anonymous feature gets disabled... which'll never happen fer obvious reasons...

So IF in case it happens... I'll post till I'm about to redeem again... then deactivate and start a new one where I'd post in proper grammar and not tell anyone...

Still I'm afraid I'll be recognized even wid proper grammar... but again I'd rather not change ma views...

0|0
    0|0
    • Why not just post with the one you have?

• Ya mean da one dat starts wid D?

Well... many people know ma name now... so it'd be better to avoid it and start all over again... wid a new one... but again I'm afraid I'll be recognized sooner or later...