Should we be able to have an option for “Anonymous only” posts in our questions?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• no? technically u are some kind of 'anonymous' with a profile anyway. it's just adding pics and telling each other about ourselves that gives us 'more' of an identity.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• Nooo! more anon

• I don't see the need for that.

• I don't see the point of that tbh.

• Just why? What would be the point?

What Guys Said 4

• I hate the anonymous feature, I think they should get rid of it.
    I never allow anons on my questions, so I hope they don't add a feature like the one you propose.

• It'll never happen...

Why? Because people who have an issue... usually sexual or relationship related... go always anonymous...

So if anonymous feature stops existin'... then such questions are gonna almost vanish...

• Yep, probably. You're still anonymous on the Internet though, it's people here who decide to show their real self.

• No, there is no point in that.

• why would we take the option of posting in person from people? i don´t see the point.

• Example... there are some guess who questions where someone MUST go anonymous...

• Flag? I don't think it's tragic... I've seen worse...

• yeah just saying. other than those games that aren´t even welcome, i can´t think of a good reason for this.

• What would be the point of that?