How long does it take for you to get the XPer you wish to redeem?

I was aiming for another amazon card recently and it took me exactly a month to earn 7,000 more Xper.
The first redemption was 3/17 and the second was 4/17

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I felt stupid by how I understood the redeeming points. Though you loosed over all points but apparently you don't. So I've been spending it each change I get which gag ended up letting me redeem 3 times within a month. :D

I have no idea if I can get 7k within a week, never checked to see.

What Guys Said 7

• Wow, that is extremely quick on accumulating your points. I usually get my Amazon gift certificates within 24-36 hours during the week.

• I waited quite some time so I can't say just by looking at the redeemed points...

so, I've started becoming really active by end of July, so that has been pretty much exactly 8 months for now. I have 24794XP right now, that makes about 101,6XP per day on average, so that's a bit more than 2 months to get a gift card (you're an editor and posted many mytakes, that gives tons of XP).

I had 2-3 months where I did more like 150+ XP per day but I'm not as active anymore since 2016, so it dropped quite a bit

• I'm not as active as of now lol... so I'd say 3-4 months for 7,000 xp lol
    Things were so simple when the limit was 5,000 xD

• I never wish to redeem my points.

• I am on accumulative xper

• Tree fitty

• wtf how do we redeem them

What Girls Said 4

• wow... Well since I have no life at the moment it take me about 7 days tops if I gag 24/7 non-stop. But if school in the way which is 8 week course I usually can't! Because school first! So it take me 2 month or 1 month or like 3 months.

• I don't collect points.

• Jeez. I don't even know. I can't get points that quickly, haha.

• I just redeemed one last week. It'll probably take me another month or so to ear another.