What's the most insulting remark another G@Ger has said to you?

I was told by one guy I look like Michael Jackson Lol
๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ‘Š ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Most Helpful Guy

• Was told that I was too old to comment on a younger persons question. As I recall, it was something where I had been there, and done that, so I was speaking from experience. Regardless, a young-un suggested I had no business providing my opinion.

• I'm 19 and i "pretend" to be Reddington from the blacklist. a guy who's at least in his mid 40's XD do i have any business sharing my opinion? i think i do lol

• I guess you can have an opinion if you are somewhere in between :P

• LMAO that's true!! lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Got told that there's no way I could ever truly love my partner and I was just using him as a therapist and a distraction from severe depression. That was fun.

• That's just cold...

Makes you think how messed up they are to think of saying something like that

• @PT1911 It was some douche a while ago who took it upon himself to comment on pretty much all of my opinions and try to upset me. I'm pretty sure he did it to a few others too, he really was a dick :P

What Guys Said 23

• I pointed out how many men are seen inherently as potential child rapists, which is why men tend to avoid children. it isn't that they don't like them, it is that if they avoid them, no one can imply they target them.

I backed this up with several anecdotes, from personal life, international news, company policies, laws, etc.

the response was a sassy gif of Jennifer Lawrence doing her sarcastic "oh, ok, yeah, sure," thing.

Considering how seriously I took the topic, and how completely blown off I was, I took that as incredibly insulting.

• None, remarks don't insult me. Either their true in which case they must be accepted or they are not in which case they must be discarded. Now if we talk about how many insults have been sent my way, thats more then I can count. The most insulting thing is that so many people refuse to accept hard facts. That is probably the closest thing to insulting that I have experienced on this site.

• Most insulting remark?

It's hasn't happened till now. I hope it remains like that. Even if it ever happens, I just don't care, none of these things has any effect on me.

• People have told me I look gay before.

Who am I kidding? That's a compliment.

mashable.com/.../crazy-dance.gif

pixelatedbrains.com/.../super-excited.gif

• Goodness me Michael Jackson... that's so off the mark its actually funny.

I think the most insulting thing was an <18 anon who called me a "fgt" when i pointed out her narcissistic personality disorder and ticked off every box to her.

• He was just being a bitch lol I didn't get to ask him if he meant before or after his plastic surgery lol

• But after googling for it, I SINCERELY apologise lol. Her photographer in that one pic must have worked some magic.

• Just don't Nick name me Barbara pleeeeaaaaasssseee 😂😃😃

• Hmmmmm. Well, I've had a lot of people try to give what they thought were clever, argumentative comebacks, some that they intended to be insulting, but as far as ME taking them as insults? Not often. Somebody would have to say something to really get under my skin for that, and seeing as people here don't know me in real life or my weaknesses, it's not going to be likely.

• Was told this once by a 'third wave feminist'
    "Your a misogynistic asshole and I hope you die - this of course was AFTER I turned her down for a date"
    *Sniffles* It was the NICEST thing anyone's ever said to a villain like me...
    I feel dead butterflies in my stomach XD

But seriously, I don't remember stuff like that, I prefer to wear the hate as an achievement badge >:)

• I've had so many lol. I don't bother to remember them. They're forgotten almost as fast as they're read so I don't know. Lol Michael Jackson? That dude is a blind dip shit. You look like you and that's meant as a compliment. 😉

• A guy who confessed his love to me and then he deactivated his profile 😂 So rude he didn't even told me who is he

• I've been called a whore many, many, times by so many Gagers it's not even funny :P

• That im not that good looking..
    Lying to my face like that! 😥

• Nothing yet I think, maybe I just forgot I don't know 😂

• I was called a 'rape apologist.' =/

• Bleh, too many to count.

• I've had people threatening to kill me, challehnging me to fights, and I'm like "it's the internet. Chill..."

• I had a guy threatening to slice my throat. He would post it on opinions and questions

• I don't really know, nothing has really fazed me

• "Kill yourself you dumb ass beaner" 😭😭😭😭

• They rates me a 3/10😂😂

• Well someone threatened to kill me once, that's about it. People on here sometimes...

• that i was not as charismatic as Reddington. that was a sad day in my existence.

• "You stupid idiot"

• I receive and give in an equal amount when it comes to insults actually...

Ya won't believe wot I've said to all those gals who post their pictures in How Do I Look... if they have more than 3 flaws... I won't go easy on 'em...

• No insult just the one guy that kept asking me if I liked cheeky nando's with my mates.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 20

• That I deserved to be raped and killed.

• Oh wow! What an ass-hole

• Do and say what u want darling! Whether they think ur a catfish or not, there will always be someone out there to criticize and try to humiliate you @yummylady that's human nature I guess. People attack when scarred/when the don't understand thing's. Don't limit yourself to please other's, because you'll only be wasting it and we can't please em all. Be like me... I really don't give two flying horse's ass what people say about me and I've heard it all. Why entertain the non sense, when misery enjoys companyโ˜บ troll or not you don't deserve's sexual assualt nor your life taken away.

• @Afro-dite9 i know. I don't give 1 single fuck also. Thanks for the support though

• That he'd date me if it weren't for my "stupid fucking hair."

Jokes on him because I'm too damn good for him anyway. i.ppy.sh/.../687474703a2f2f6769667365632e636f6d2f77702d636f6e74656e742f75706c6f6164732f4749462f323031342f30332f4465616c2d776974682d69742d676c61737365732d6769662e6769663f67733d61

• HAHAHA! That's horrible XD

Ummm, this guy went off about my marriage and husband (when I never discussed either with him, so he didn't know shit about either)
    It wasn't really insulting... well it was supposed to be, but I didn't take it to heart. Just laughed at him. He acted like a little boy and blocked me (so I couldn't respond and tell his ass of) bc I said I didn't want to talk to him through direct message.

Oh, and this girl called me a bitch bc she didn't like my opinion on someones looks.

• TBH I've been told I was an ignorant, feminazi, sexist piece of shit,

• Hmm, someone said I swan about like a princess and don't give men the time of day. I have no idea where that came from. xD

• Hasn't happen yet! lol

• I don't take insult to the things said to me on the interwebz.

• to be fair, the question wasn't "did you feel offended," it was "what was the most insulting thing."

So if I said (conjuring my best 4 year old) "You're a fatty doo-doo head!"
      that's an insult. you choose not to be offended, but the insult was still said.

• @ksoma right but nothing can be the "most" insulting if I'm not offended.

• i suppose that's a fair point

• Hm... I don't really know. I don't think I've ever been insulted on here before.

I do remember, in real life, some guy asked me if I had gotten plastic surgery from the dude in The Human Centipede, because my face looks like ass.

• Nothing yet, but I think I will get something after someone reads my answer for a question about Russians.

• An anon guy told me that he hoped that I'd die of a well deserved heart attack. Had another guy tell me I was highly unattractive and needed to stop eating. Annnnd, someone posted my old profile pic in a question to make fun of.

People here are just so nice.

• Nothing really stands out. haha

• I was an attention whore.
    cheers xD

• Hmmm I don't know I don't give word's power over me, therefore I am not easily offended by these fucktard's☺Other's people's opinions' of me aren't my business.
    by the way MY WIFE doesn't LOOK LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON... SHE LOOK'S LIKE BEAUTIFUL JANET MF💃💃

• U look nowhere like Michael Jackson lol and never had one

• "You look like Mia Khalifa"
    I got it from 3 different Gaggers, ugh, she's unattractive in my opinion... AND A PORNSTAR.

• Not yet.

• Nothing really. I don't get easily offended though. xD

• I've received so many that I don't even know anymore.

• I had a profile pic up at one time & some fool asked if it was a guys pic.

• Dont know, tend to ignore or instantly forget stupid comments from random strangers on the internet...