Do you sometimes go on GaG and ask yourself, "What the hell am I doing here?" ?

It's something I find myself wondering about. GaG combines some of the worst qualities of various social media (the inanity of Facebook, the oversensitivity of Tumblr, etc.) into a retarded, many-headed hydra of perverts, insecure women, Bernie Bros, kids too young to be here, and guys with douchey haircuts. Still, there's something about it that always brings me back - hell, that's why I'm on my fifth account, despite knowing I'm wasting my time.

• Yes, all the time
  • Occasionally, when I see the extra-ridiculous stuff
  • No, the insanity makes me feel at home
  • John Kasich shoveling in pancakes

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh sure all the time and yet I've met some of the coolest mist kind people who accept me as I am. It makes me laugh a lot amd is just a great escape at times. So I come back. And who knows maybe I'm somebody's crazy person on here.

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I enjoy going here because I learn about the lives of other people, how others help them, how I can help them, and believe that at least some of the things I learn here I will find useful in my future. And since I got no friends ABA very little communication with people my own age I get to communicate here at least to some extent. Makes me feel better.

What Girls Said 15

• lol I know why I am on here lol Its because I need to socialize with kids my age but I don't haha and also I need a job ):

• Yes, here and there. I'll see some really outlandish things, and I can't help but go, "What the fuck is wrong with people?"

People are crazy, and I've accepted that.

• Yea I only do when I'm procrastinating homework or chores or have something better to do. (which is always)

• Lol @D.

I guess the insanity here reminds me I'm not that bad haha.

• Yup, all day errday. But i've met some fun people on here. They are enough to make me stay! for a little bit more :P

• All the time haha

• All the time lol

• lmao 5th account, obviously you like something about it

• Yes, and then I find what I'm looking for, and then I figure out it was a false alarm

• All the time.

• All the time...

• The site has its good sides.

• Sometimes.

• All the time. :/ That's why I take breaks. You should try it too if the stupidity is too damn high.

• Lol ;)

What Guys Said 17

• Sometimes, for different reasons. I may start thinking, "Couldn't I spend my time better learning a language? Reading a book?" But that goes for a lot of websites, not just GaG.

Also, I'm obligated to say that GaG is nowhere near the absurdities of Tumblr.

• It approaches Tumblr territory now and again. I've seen people censored for ridiculous stuff, usually because some ivory tower SJW got her panties in a knot. It doesn't even have to be offensive; if the bleeding-heart mods don't like it, it's gone.

• No, I have never thought like that. Not so far.

• Naw cuz i know why i'm here... and that's to troll @phoenix98 >_<

• Not really. I'll just give it a quick check. If I don't see any serious or interesting questions I just peace out.

• I voted for John Kaschic and his pancakes. But seriously yes I have ran into some what the fuck kind of. things on here but at the same time met some wonderful ass people and honestly I wouldn't leave here if. I could

• Yeah sometimes especially when people post extremely stupid questions.

#WhoIsJohnKasich. Jk I know who he is.

• the real question is "who doesn't?"

• Only on Tuesdays :p

• All the time. I really don't know why I come here.

• Nah, I know why I'm here.

• All the fucking time...

• bet you $5 im the guy with the "douchey" hair

• All the time

• I really wonder why I'm in a site... where I dislike most people here... and I dislike main GAG topics as well... they're out of ma interest...

Well still I know da answer... I haven't found any other site... where I can get Amazon cards where I live... fuck da shithole i was born in...

• No, because I know the exact reason why I'm here - Amazon gift card

• yeah everyone here is a loser :/

• Every day anymore