What are some things you like and dislike about G@G?

Things I like
1. The sense of community
2. Some gagers are very knowledgeable and always give insightful answers.

Things I don't like (welcome to the internet!!!)
1. A lot of people here are over-analytical, biased and always politically correct.
2. Some people can't get jokes or sarcasm.
3. Some are here to pick fights and disagree you just for the sake of disagreeing with you.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Amazing people and community
    2. Some cool girls :P
    Things I don't like
    1. Some weird girls
    2. Fake and liars 💁

Most Helpful Girl

• Like
    -being able to post fun questions and getting a mixture of serious and funny responses
    -making friends
    -being helpful to those who need it
    -a way to kill boredom

Dislike
    -cat fishes
    -repetitive questions
    -PC

What Guys Said 14

• Yeah, people are always so over analytical!!! I'm like dude you won't ever get laid if you think like that

• 1. What I dislike is I have observed that people here don't have the basic sense of behavior and understanding.

2. There are lot of people here who are judgmental and they just need an excuse to start judging you endlessly.

• I like, being able to give advice and help people, meeting/talking to new people, and occasionally getting helpful advice.
    I don't like, the people on here who get upset/argumentative if you have a different opinion than theirs, having your questions taken down without you having any say in it, and the people who get offended because they are too stupid to realize you're joking

• Likes:
    -Awesome people
    -Fun & silly questions
    -Recognizable faces
    -Silly and funny banters amongst members

Dislikes:
    -Can't change your username
    -Slow, full of ads (especially for those under Level 7)
    -Pervy messages from horny females :p

• Like:
    The community
    The social aspect
    Great time waster
    Being able to be a perv around and still be loved
    Dislike:
    The extremely creepy dwellers
    Certain closed-minded stubborn unreasonable people who try to argue
    People who have their panties in a bunch

• I like the people here most... that's what makes me coming back
    and I hate mostly the shitty updates and other technical difficulties this site has

• I like how I often find good people here and meaningful and yet fun question.
    I hate how it sometimes turns to men vs women.

• I dislike it in general.
    ... Yes I know I've been here for 5 years and I still come here.

• well i can't dislike anything because there's no frigging DISLIKE BUTTON ANYMORE!! >:(

• I write stories this place only will let you write articles and opinions...

• Pointless shallow questions that 'mean' bitches ask

• one thing I hate about GAG (I think) most of the girls on here are man hating lesbians and are just here to trash on guys, I mean come on just because you girls had a bad experience with a jerk and are too stupid to not go for the nice guy don't give you the right to hate every guy or use it as an excuse to go lesbian

• Like:

- Only site where I can get Amazon cards in my area.
    - I can use MyTakes as a form of blog, where I can write down my thoughts.
    - I like GAG Administration Team from here and only. I want to thank them for making many of MyTakes Featured. I want to have good relationships with them, I don't care about anybody else here whether they dislike me or not. Although to be honest I wish they could change some things here.

Dislike:

- Some people use every poll slot, in order to add nonsense options. Not only it's annoying, but it doesn't benefit them either, since poll results are going to be messed up. There are certain people here who do it constantly.
    - Many people, think they're funny but they are tragic actually. What I mentioned above is a perfect example. Never laughed with their behavior personally.
    - I wish we could comment on other people's posts anonymously.
    - I dislike it when girls put stupid Snapchat filters in order to appear cool or funny. They end up appearing ridiculous instead.
    - When I say to a girl, in How Do I Look topic, I don't like her and I find her ugly, most of the times she gets angry. She gets even more, when I point out her flaws, and what I wish she could change.
    - I don't like main GAG topics actually. They're not my taste. I find them very boring since I'm into music mostly.
    - Since I mentioned music, most GAGers here have awful taste in music. Only those who were born before 1970-1975 or so have an overall better taste I've noticed, and I can relate more to their choices, but younger generations have shit on their ears as it seems. Glad I'm not one of them.
    - Many guys think it's bodybuilding. com here. Why do we care to see their abs? Only some simple-minded girls care, and nobody else.
    - Many health-freaks here. I've seen the word unhealthy millions of times here, and I freak out every time I see how people feel "disgusted" by the smell of smoke or the taste of alcohol. To me such people are sissies and nothing more.
    - I wish downvote button, still existed. As I mentioned above I cannot comment anonymously and comment on their post I disagree with, but I could downvote anonymously. Now I cannot do anything.
    - I have to walk on eggshells sometimes here, and sugarcoat things a little. Sometimes I want to use heavier insults, but I'm afraid I will get deleted.

Well I could go on and on, but since there's a character limit, I won't mention any more...

• 1) people I am following
    2) everyone's so friendly

Dislike -

1) dumb jocks iincreasing on here
    2) people posting shirtless pics

What Girls Said 8

• I don't like that the pool of users is very small. Like a lot of people seem very similar and there is a great lack of diversity in opinion. I can go through a full feed and not see any differing opinion. I also feel the opposite of you in that a lot of people are VERYYYYY politically incorrect and sometimes offensive in their opinions...

• Yeah, but they are trolls trying to get a reaction out of people.

• I don't like the fact that I get a notification when someone on my follower list ask a question. Like, who cares? lol If I see it in my newsfeed & it's interesting to me, I'll answer it. Otherwise I don't need to be notified for that.

I don't like how we can't answer a question after like two days. Wtf? Lol. Can we get a week or something? Or can the person who ask the question be the one to close the question? 😀

I like that people can ask basically anything that's on their mind & someone is there to listen & give their input. Kinda therapeutic. Lol

• Likes:
    - The friends I've met here and, yes, the sense of community
    - The fact that many users do want to help in whatever way they can by giving advice, making you laugh, or just listening

Dislikes:
    - Private opinions
    - Creeps

• I hate anonymous people for they have no guts. I hate this stupid ones who asked the dumbest questions. Questions that are intuitively obvious so they therefore reflect stupidity by the asker.
    I like people who ask honest questions

• things i like: the people
    things i don't like: people who answer questions with shitty

• also those weird anonymous askers who ask questions that are dripping with self hatred.

• I totally agree with you, and would say to things i don't like- sometimes some questions are really weird and stupid sometimes...

• I hate the closed minded people, but this site seem to be alright.

• I'm #2