Why so much hate for the Indian men on this site?

Most Helpful Girl

• where? i don't see any

Most Helpful Guy

• You must be new here I guess... Meh. You'll get over it. Its a phase for every newbie Indian here, don't worry about it. Consider this as your initiation to G@G.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't hate any specific , race, culture etc on G@G. The only ones I detest on here are the creepers, but I just block them

What Guys Said 7

• Is it so? I don't know.

• I don't think there is general hate about any race, culture or anything else in that direction on this site. sure there are some creeps harassing girls but I think the vast majority of people here can differentiate between a couple of idiots and a whole nation

• Hate is a very strong and irrational word that has no real place in any walk of life

As for the Indian boys on here, there are a lot of fine fellows. You just tell them one of your heroes is VVS Laxman and they love you

• I haven't noticed to be honest. Then again, I've only been on here for about two months.

• i never saw any hate for any indian men here :/

• Um... where?

• because as a collective you bring it on yourselves.