Do you think this site only attract thirsty creepy desperate guys?

So check this lol I made account two weeks ago and had pic with girl on here, I forgot to change gender and it was set on female and asked question about something sexual here related to some other girl. This guy in his late 60s answered there and then messaged me on here and told me that he could help if I explain more and I didn't cared to reply. I didn't bothered clicking on messages after that, Just checked back again after week and he had sent me a dick pic in messages lol and I don't wanna bust him out but he's some regular guy and some other guy messaged me to rate him and if I'd fuck him lol Now I get what girls talk about here about all guys being desperate. Does this site really attract so many creep desperate thirsty guys who don't have any much action irl so they decide to come on here and message creepily to every girl? Lol and if so what could be solutions to this? I'd really wanna sort this out now lol

Most Helpful Girl

• This site attract's the Misfit's, the misunderstood, the depressed and etc etc... This is a place for those lost individuals to vent and find a haooy place I assume😕 it just so happens some are creep's as well lol. Yeah a lot of guy's here are that way, but only to those who allow this type of treatment. They can easily point out who is seeking negative attention and those who aren't having that type of disrespect. I've made it known I'm not for this bullshit by politely or rudely embarrassment/making these people feel guilty about it. I shouldn't have to even do this much, be a condescending bitch or act dumb for them to vet the hint. Dick pic's and sexual conversations do not make me wanna rip my clothing off and engage on this bukkshit. A mf need's to make love to my mind... before I cum to my sense's😏😏 that is how I work and I tell those who are faking it. There are a few really sweet and non pervy guy's on this site some after getting to know on a deeper level even I was surprised they were so genuine and collected men. I could make a list, but I'm allowed to tag 5 lol. Women wearing whatever it is they wear or saying whatever it is they say is not a green light/give's any man or woman the right to act like a sexual predator... PERIOD!

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't imagine what girls on this site go through (especially the hot and pretty ones). There are definitely creepy, thirsty and desperate dudes on this site.

I'm not one of them since I've never messaged anyone outside of my (small) circle of followers :)

• Lol you don't look like it neither

What Girls Said 13

• No. There are SO many really sweet guys on here that just want to talk, give advice, and do their own thing.

>> Don't let the few "bad" outweigh the many good.

• Lol Hardly any good looking guys on here that really can get some action irl that's why they come on here and creep

• Tag them lol they are all usually just people pretending to score but then they'd creepily message you.

• I'm not going to tag them to prove a point. None of them have ever hit on me or gone out of bounds. They might flirt, but they're all incredibly nice guys.

What's funny is you had to do this post as anon but want me to tag other men.

• Considering how many creepers are in my block list... yessssss hahah

I wouldn't say ONLY creepers, because there's lots of really nice sincere guys and girls on here. It's the internet so it's inevitable you are gonna get all sorts of characters on here. There's a few Sociopaths on here too

• Yea this happens a lot. One good reason not to have a profile pic. But it still happens anyway. Not just here but all across the Internet. I don't think there is a solution tho. To be fair not all guys on here are like that. It annoys me when they ask question like they want advice but really just want sexy time talk. It is like taking advantage of ur kindness.

• What do you mean you forgot to change gender? Sounds like you may be one of the creepers too.

• a lot are creepy lol but there are some good ones around here.

• Sure, there are plenty of creepy guys here, but they're everywhere. I think they get braver or just care less about what they say online.

• I've not had this issue until just recently. That block button works wonders!! Most guys at least are polite enough to ask if I'd like the pics first. Only once did a guy ask me to rate him and when I hit the link it was penis. I'd say overall it's not that bad.

• No, it doesn't always attract people like that. If you took the time to look around, there are many male users here who just come to give advice, have fun etc...

• why are guys usually the creepy ones and not the girls?

• Guys on here yea, They don't get much action in real lol and turn desperate and thirsty

• Not all men on GAG are creeps. Well I hope not

• Yes this site is filled with loads of creepy guys..😞

• Only? No. There have been several guys that are not thirty, creepy or desperate on here. There are some that are like that, though. I've gotten a few unsavory PMs.

• Mostly.

What Guys Said 15

• Just life real life: Nice guys, creeps, idiots, players, kids, professionals, immature, self-centered, etc. There is a big mix. Many young guys who lack self-confidence and have probably never had a girlfriend. A few players. Some guys who talk big but probably wouldn't know what to do with a woman if they had one.

Girls using this site must use some sense, do some things to protect themselves from the creeps and pervs, and find the benefits from the good parts of G@G.

• This man knows what he is talking about

• @HookingSwan I wasn't talking about players lol I was talking about thirsty creeps who get on here and message everyone. This guy was close to 70 and messaged me saying that he's rich lol and would like to help me

• No, I don't think it's like that. Creepy desperate people are there everywhere, not only GAG, they are found all over the internet. If they start bothering you then you can outright block them.

• Not quite "only" those types, but i can only think of a small number that have a life/job/house/car/do normal person things etc.

There are a lot of guys AND girls here that struggle with normal interaction in general and while you really do want to try and help them, some of them really test your patience.

• its the internet bro lol

• There's a lot of wierdos yeah but tons of us normal guys here

• You sure about that

• @iFarted one day can I get on your level brother? Pls pls pls

• Pfft, why would you downgrade your life?

• You are up voting only those who agree and say guys are creepy. Are you the @ question man? He wrote a take like that?

• But... your on here too :v
    Yes it does have A LOT of weirdos here but I'm usually here to help people with questions. Plus it ain't just the men... there are some really creepy girls on here too.

• Eh it evens out a lot these girls post rate me how do I look. Or does he like me. Or what can I do to make him like me.

Girls are equally thirsty. But we as man don't hold woman as equals.

• What? we can change the genre on our account? Omg i didn't i know about this? i want to troll !

• most of them are.

but the girls are in the same league so stop with this men bashing

i see nice guys here. the women are bitches ususally.

• Thirsty, creepy, perverted and desperate guy checking in.

• Hahhaha I know there's some desperate guys on here but not every guy on heere are like that

• Some guys are bored at work.

• No, I think it attracts more guys that have issues with their own genders and thus sign up as females and post a catfish picture of some girl

• LOL you should have sent a dick pic backk.. This is why Gag needs feminism. There's no denying about girls geting tons of messages and bombarded with dick picks

#FeminismForGAG
    LOL I can almost hear the bloods boiling.