How would you feel if G@G created Elite status for users who reach 100,000 Xper points?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd probably feel sorry for the users who managed to make it that high

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• That would be clear Proof of having no life outside of the Internet

• Thatd b nice lol :P

• Most people will look down on anyone with that status and think they have no life. So it would hurt people way more because of how judgmental people are.

• LETS GO!

• That'd be freakin' awesome.

by the way does anyone know how many Xper you need to reach Guru then Master?

• Ah, I'd be fine if they had that category, but I'm not pushing for it.

• Uhh i wouldn't want that.

• it would make more people try to get it by spending too much time on this site

• All's good, a new goal to reach. Of course I will be pushing up daisy's by the time I would reach such a lofty goal. I am on this site about once in a blue moon, not reachable for this lady.

• Wouldn't bother me at all as I'm so far away from 100'000 I will likely never reach there.

• Why I'm not even Guru yet.
    Some people who signed up after me already are.

• I think it would be pointless

• I would just be happy with Guru status.

• That would be nice

• Nothing would change.

What Guys Said 16

• Look at the Xper status for the higher grades and then the time they have been a member. When you see the high Xper in basically it means that the users have been on here throwing so many answers that only a few are meaningful. I mean I have seen so many opinions that state simply "I don't know", then they apparently copy that and paste it on the next question. It jus encourages people to clutter up the site with worthless crap.

• www.survivingcollege.com/.../...alecki-Yawning.gif

It be ok but I wouldn't be impressed.

• ain't nothin elite about me, I'm chillin

• It doesn't matter, one more category will be added that's all

• I don't know about that. In 5 years I am right on the door steps to beoming a master User

• I don't know if I've ever seen anyone with xPer that high...

• I'd feel like a bad ass they should have to give us special treatment too like a free $20 amazon gift card just for reaching that status. XD

• I don't care... nice to have but it won't change anything. I think there are more important things to add to the site. even though that's probably a change you can make within a couple of minutes, lol

• Sure.

• I'd be like a GOD! All would bow before me!

• Handsome and terrible as the dawn! Treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me, and despair!

• Meh

I'm above elitism

• I would spam my way there. And then feel sorry for wasting so much time.

• If they want, I don't think it's necessary but yeah

• not good

• Actually I'd have such a status if I was still usin' ma old name... and I remember I've suggested dat before as well... I believe I suggested Grand-Master as a title...

So yeah it'd be nice... why not? After all there are like 30 Masters now... and almost 170-180 Gurus or so... so those titles have lost their meanings...

• I think that should be called "I have no life" status.