Do you think men and women are treated equally on GaG?

I sometimes see guys say something thet gets them judged, while a girl can say it. And vice versa

• Yes
  • No
  • Yes, because:
  • No, because:

Most Helpful Girl

• No, guys don't get nearly the same amount of creepy perverted messages than girls do. Not to say that they don't get any at all, because they do... But not nearly as much. 😂

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• No because it like the battle of the sexes. They always dis each other. E. g, the women treat the men like shite and vice versa. Some people really don't put a lot of thought into it the way that they word things. I've had a few bad experiences with men, some of my ex female friends messed me around but I don't class everyone the same. Its double standards because both genders can be as bad as each other.

• I don't know. I do think we sometimes notice what the opposite gender says more than our own so we're all a bit biased and are seeing what we "want" to see.

I do agree people tend to be more sympathetic and sweeter toward insecure girls than insecure guys, but I also think insecure guys seem to be more persistent and difficult to persuade than the insecure girls.

I also think the guys on this site tend to be meaner than the girls overall and I wonder if it's because there's a lot of men here bitter towards feminism and being rejected.

• No. The fact remains guys (young and old) are the majority being horny and will harass and pretend to be nice to the younger girls for a nudes and this site attracts swarm of weird and unstable people.

• No. Women get creepy messages

• No. Women get way more creepy messages on here, the harassment isn't fun. A few guys might get some messages, but it pales in comparison.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 14

• Its kind of the same... just in different area
    Girls banding up to judge guys because their opinion is from a Guy point of view...
    and Girls constantly getting harassed by stalker dudes (and sometimes girls) who are Girl-crazy
    At least the girls can block the stalkers/harassers when it happens, but if guys were to block every girl on here that disagreed with a Male opinion when it happens, thats about 69% of the female population at the least.

• No, they are not. Men have it much worse on GAG than women do.

• Trolling yes. Getting asked for nudes, receiving unwanted dick pics and creepy messages the girls here have it bad.

• No, I don't think so. I think there is some partiality here, towards which side I am not sure still.

• Women can get by with things more this is true all over the net and the world

• Besides the perky messages from guys, it's just a battle of the sexes.

…that I shall not back down from

• This site filled with sexually frustrated nerds whod do anything to get laid bro lol Pretty sure most of em are fukd up

• Don't you see this site was created by a girl that had a lot of doubts about guys? :p
    They have the power man, i tell ya man, we are mere pets in their hands :'c

• i think the site favours women more in general, which is why 16 year old girls can be come editors faster than a guy in his mid to late 20's

• i will happily run my mouth against every one equally no matter, their skin, religion, views mor moral creeds :D

• No because too many women on here like Legos over Play-doh.

• I am going to say no because I think men and women respond to each other differently.

• No I don't. Because men and women are different.

• Women get more favoritism here like votes, likes , compliments etc