What is with these constant "why do guys think the white girl is prettier than the black girl" questions?

See this question quite a bit both in how do i look and also just general comparison questions...

Here's what I find problematic...

-Why do these girls have such a chip on their shoulders? They seem really determined to prove racial preference exists on gag.
-No one who is comfortable with their race would ever ask or care about such a question.
-Sad to me that not everyone feels an equal entitlement to individuality. Not everyone will see you by your individual self, but how can't you?
-Indicative of a life filled with hoping to succeed at impressing others. The problem for this girl obviously being that she doesn't because of her race. Why can't she decide for herself what is impressive/unimpressive? Why is it mandated to her rather than she mandates it?

Black girls on GaG get a grip...

Most Helpful Girl

• that's like 1 or 2 trolls that repeat their questions on all sites, that recent girl who asked about that asks everywhere and i doubt she's either of the girls pictured. this is the same question asked on yahoo answers:
    answers.yahoo.com/.../index

the girls who post insecure questions about whether {insert race here} like black girls are probably just used to the answer being no which is why it's such a common question. I don't know why they care about the gag population's opinions when they should just flirt with the one guy that they're asking about since racial preferences are secondary to other things like physical attraction and compatibility of personalities.

Most Helpful Guy

• this can be a touchy subject for some black women, which is why i try to avoid it in general. One of the most asked questions on gag is "Do white guys like black girls?" If you do a search for that, you'll literally come up with dozens upon dozens of hits. What people should know is that one of the main differences between black girls and black guys is that black guys are open about their attraction to white people while black girls tend to like to keep it under the rug, while (some of them) attacking black guys who may have that preference. One of the biggest myths I've seen in the last few years is the myth that black girls don't like white men. I mean, literally the exact opposite thing is the truth. So the reason why these sorts of questions are popping up has largely to do with the fact that a lot of black girls do desire white men (some exclusively so), but feel like they can't compete with other lighter skinned girls in a very eurocentric society. This insecurity can be fuelled by the fact that at lot of fairly robust online data shows that black women are the least desired in the dating selection process compared to other women.

Now i know I'll get a bunch of black women jumping on my opinion here to tell me that they don't have trouble getting any kind of man. Well, my response to that is... that's great... neither does honey boo boo's mom, who is arguably one of the least attractive women on tv, but still manages to get a boyfriend. Getting a guy to want you as a girl with a vagina is no feat. Getting the kind of men to like you like the kind of men a woman like say stacey kiebler gets... well that's something else entirely.

Now with that being said, i don't think its totally fair to tell black girls to get a grip, because truth be told, they don't really have it all that easy. There's a clear fight to remain competitive where attractiveness is concerned in a very eurocentric world, which is partly why i think the whole white/asian hair weave industry in the U. S. is so heavily buoyed by black women. I think the whole cultural appropriation nonsense too plays a role in this also. It's not a coincidence to me that the biggest cases of alleged cultural appropriation i've seen so far came from some black women accusing a white person of taking a hairstyle that supposedly belongs to them. First it was about one of the Jenner sisters, then the more recent one with the dude on campus wearing dreads. I believe its all connected to each other

What Girls Said 6

• Because some people feel better about themselves by shifting the blame for any of their shortcomings on others- supposedly because other are, for various reasons, on average more desired than they are.

• Because they feel bad inside, they probably had a lot of guys tell them the reason they wouldn't date them or the reason they're unattractive is because they're black.

• Bullshit
    There are plenty of Mexican and Asian people comparing themselves to white girls on this website too

• It is because of the Eurocentric standard of beauty system. We even have this light skin vs. dark skin thing in the black community...

• Not to be racist in anyway but some African-american women feel that African-american men are being taking from them by the quite little Caucasian women and US as African American women feel threatened and feel that there is something that we don't have thta the caucasian women do so we try our best to avoid the actual reason and think they are prettier or more beautiful than us

• To be fair there are some posts on GAG how white girls should date POC men only and how POC guys are better for white girls. It makes them seem really desperate for white women. Black girls aren't just making it up; it exists.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't understand it either

• Helps people and their self esteem. Gotta make yourself different and the victim, and that's the easiest way.

• I just dont like black girls becuade in MY experience most of them are to alpha in personality which a lot of woman have now a days but I find it a lot more in black woman.

they are often loud and rude. And entitled and don't care for any bodyel else and don't have time to care about the other side. Or thre insecure.

American black woman any way.

So yeah.

Also couldn't a white girl be asking why do guy like white girls more than black girls?

The reason why there asking that question is because it a real life issue. like light skin black vs darks skin

• It all comes back to insecurities or thinking that the other races are stealing their men.

• It's called "crybullying", and it is the latest tactic of certain people.