How can u delete a question here?

Like can I contact the admins or something to delete all my questions before I leave this site?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't. But you can disavow it 48 hours later.

Most Helpful Girl

• You cannot delete questions. They may be removed if they do not follow the site rules, but I doubt all of your questions will be deleted. The best thing to do is to go anonymous with all of your questions. After that, you also can disavow your questions after a set time frame. Please see the link below for more details:

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts#156

What Guys Said 6

• Your question won't ever be deleted unless it broke a rule.
    The most you can do is go anon if you haven't already... then disavow the question so it won't be linked to your account anymore.

• Turn them anonymous.

• You can delete your question , you just have to be creative.

Update your question and write something against the rules like "I wanna fuck a minor or commit suicide " something like that. Mods will remove your question within an hour

• You can't, you can only make them anonymous or disvow them.

• I think there is no way to delete it. maybe the admins could do if u contact them

• It's impossible if they don't violate da rules here...

Ya can only disavow 'em...

What Girls Said 8

• u can't!

• You can't, all you can do is disown it.

• likely not but you can try

• No, they will not delete all of your questions unless they violate site rules.

• You can't. You can disavow them, but there's no way to delete them.

• this is you? :P
    I don t think you can :/

• Spread the word. This person is a catfish. Just got done talking to them on kik. They sent me pictures and did a google reverse and found every single one of the. Alys_sah is a catfish. And now has blocked me on here because I figured it out.

• You can't, and admins won't delete them unless your questions are very rude or disrespectful.