Has any else noticed, that sometimes thinking of a question to ask on here is really hard?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• In the Two years I have been on Gag, @Tattooedfairy19, I Rarely Ask 'A question' Unless Something Special comes to Mind that I would like the other Gaggers to Partake in.
    It is Much Easier for me to Answer Questions on Subjects that I am very familiar with. This is my own Way of Helping Others who have Problems, and it has gotten me a long ways.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• *This question is quite different, do not think I have seen it "Asked" before. xxoo

• Again your very welcome 😀 and I believe sincerity is the best policy xxoo ☺

• I agree, sweetie, and you have sure showed it, thank you so much again. xxoo

What Guys Said 7

• You mean to just come up with a question that's not about something you really need answers to at the moment?
    It can be. But why ask a question you are not very interested in knowing the answer or opinion to?
    I rarely ask questions. Only when I have something I really need or want answers to.

• yes i do that's why i don't ask many. just try to answer everyone elses questions. . but when i do get an idea for a my take i sometimes give them to someone else because i'm not a very good writer

• I always think of the best questions to ask when I'm falling asleep, when I wake up I don't remember lol

• Of course. But you can ask me anything!

• get a life lol

• Yes, sometimes that darned monkey just doesn't want to work for free

media.giphy.com/media/BBkKEBJkmFbTG/giphy.gif

• No I'm always thinking of new questions

What Girls Said 11

• Yeah , that's why i post Quizzes at times lol

• nah, if you actively open the "ask a question" page and try to ask a question then yup it's hard. but i just let questions come to me throughout the day, write it on a notepad and then ask it the next day.

• Yep, I feel that way all the time, which is why I rarely ask questions. :P

• nope.

• I do not have a hard time asking a question because when ask a question it is because I genuinely want answers and opinions. Sooo if anyone wants to help me out you can answer my most recent question ❤

• Yes yes yes! Or how to word the question

• Spread the word. This person is a catfish. Just got done talking to them on kik. They sent me pictures and did a google reverse and found every single one of the. Alys_sah is a catfish. And now has blocked me on here because I figured it out.

• it really is I find it hard to put up something that is not lame

• Yes, I have noticed that lol

• Yes! I'm pretty sure a lot of people just look up interesting questions

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more