GAGers Anonymous! What attracts you to GAG?

Tell us what you like about GAG and what attracts you to the place.

I'll start

Hello, I'm Stephen, I've been on GAG for almost three years. I love the community and the questions here. Plus there are some awesome ass people here.

@EmpatheticLady @Ricaneyes @AshleyPrincess12 @Ginnyweasley97 @CHARismatic110 @Consultantisback @Phoenix98 @justbanannaz @Thunderstorms @questionman @Bellegirl21 care to share your story?

Most Helpful Girl

• What I like about GaG is because you get to ask questions that you have on your mind or just random questions and make MyTakes and you get really good answers from the people that are on here. The other thing that I like about this website is because there's a lot of awesome people that I've met on here and I could never leave because I know that they would miss me a lot if I did. Plus, GaG is just so addictive to me so its impossible for me to leave anyways. I've been on here probably for almost two years now because I use to have another account @Ashely_Princess or its probably @Ashley_Princess. I forgot how it was spelled but I had deleted that account for a reason that I can't say but it was really sad. Then, a few weeks, days or months later I decided to come back because I had missed my friends and like I said GaG is addictive , lol. Although, I don't ever think that I would delete this account that I have now because the adults and people my age as well, has taught me a lot of life lessons and I am very thankful for that. #GaGLoveForever <3

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the people here, it's really refreshing to get alternative views on things as well as have people agree with me. I also like helping people. My no bs attitude cuts through the noise and tells people like it is.

What Girls Said 11

• I like many of the users here. They're supportive and caring. The sense of community is nice overall. It's also very entertaining on here with many of the comments.

• I'm on here because some of the people on here are awesome. I've achieved my guru status and now wanting to achieve being Master.

• Sometimes I don't why I'm still here besides writing Takes. But then I remember all the awesome people I've met here. And that's why I haven't left yet. Plus, I'm a muthaphuckin Master now baby!

• I don't even know anymore.
    Used to be the community, the awesome people but I'm not really as close to most of them as I used to be. So that's not really it. And for every awesome person there are 2 morons.
    I do like answering questions I guess but at the same time I hate a lot of the questions. There's WAY too many dick size, fap material, and just dumb questions.
    I guess it's mostly because GaG is like a drug. You can't really explain what exactly makes you crave it.

• I'm just here to give advice. And some of the people on here that I have met are very genuine and nice and give back great advice as well. I like how you can ask anything.

• Well I am on here because at first it was fun helping people. Now because of my family that is on here and a few good people. :-)

• I love the fact that people can can talk about whatever. Most of the things I see here people don't want to say in real life and that's cool to get another side of the story or a new conversation and feel no need to hold back.

• There are awesome people here and I love the feedback

• Answering questions + the diversity of people + the feedback

• Hmm. People. I've met some pretty awesome people.

Plus it's good for when I'm bored.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 12

• Lol ya i'm way too fucking addicted to this damn website. I don't know, it's just fun to force my opinions on others lmaoooo

• I wonder every day of my life what the hell i'm doing here, haha. Boredom, more than anything, and there are a select handful of cool heads I'd miss if I left.

• I'm here because I love helping people, besides there are some really good and genuine people here.

• No fucking clue why I'm still on this site 😂. I just planned on asking 1 fuckimg question and BOOM; gone. But alas, I'm still here 😑😂

• Honestly nothing did I just came across it randomly and was like meh got better nothing better to do. Been here ever since but I guess you could say the people are what keep me around.

• www.booostoxygen.com/.../free-sample.jpg

I'm just here to try the free samples.

• Cause I'm a gag addict. I need to get the high GaG provides me.

• I have no idea, it's just a great way to kill time and boredom.

• I'm only here because of the Amazon giftcards.

If either the xper points or the Amazon giftcard reward are removed, or both, is when I stop visiting this site

• At this point it's the amazon

• boredom.

sometimes loneliness

but definitely not to learn from people here lol

• just for the lulz...